A fic someone should write..a challenge

Aaron

Reaction score
Might i suggest a montage as well?

Hubert

Reaction score
I've been wanting to write a fan fic for some time now, but the problem was that I just couldn't think of a story I was comfortable writing for. I finally got an idea for one, and it's been growing in my head, so I decided to start writing it. It kind of goes along with your theme. It's called The Secret Life of a Background Character, and it's going to be about the lives of background characters, interpreted by three characters who have fallen to a background status. I posted the first part of the first chapter, with Rowlf being the first to narrate. One of my major weak points is writing for already established characters, so I don't know how good it'll be. It's not really going to be focused on the specifics of Rowlf's life the past 20 years, more a general description of the life of a background character, based on the three characters. I'm writing it in first person (it probably would've made more sense in third person, but I kinda wanted to explore the characters' feelings more). I already made Rowlf kind of depressed, but I feel he has a right to be, after 20 years of doing nothing. Then, to me in TMM he already seemed kind of depressed in a way.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Might i suggest a montage as well?
I was actually very surprised by Rowlf's story in the montage. He just sleeps? I was expecting him to be doing something amazing. But it was funny, and I'm glad they did it.

Aaron

Reaction score
I was actually very surprised by Rowlf's story in the montage. He just sleeps? I was expecting him to be doing something amazing. But it was funny, and I'm glad they did it.
I'm sure that is just where they happened to find him at the time. But he probably led a quiet life (in the movie universe) of playing piano and reading. Maybe working as a studio pianist.