ZeppoAndFriends
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2009
- Messages
- 1,491
- Reaction score
- 375
Since everyone else seems to be doing it, I'll do it to.
This first one is my character Gimble lip-syncing to a Billy Preston song. (Note: It's slightly out of sync. (The video not the puppet.))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFznN2Q3CLM
This one is Gimble, again. This time he receives a call in the middle of taping an introduction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzbAEWV8zDY
I hope you'll forgive the fact that it's not that funny. It was the fourth take and I was concentrating more on getting through it without messing up than on the delivery.
This one is three characters Leeway, Lockjaw and Squish vocalizing, badly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLWVQD1SK34
Normally Leeway's not that annoying but I had to give him to my brother to perform and he's a relentless ham.
Number four is Lockjaw, dressed as Santa Claus, performing Jingle, Jingle, Jingle from Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oPiEmcQwLU
Next is Leeway the way I meant him to be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MEWCs8Hy-I
In order for his song in the beginning to make sense you need to know that he is a TV trivia buff.
And finally is Lockjaw warping poetry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwbpekhLbDg
I hope you like them! Please comment!
This first one is my character Gimble lip-syncing to a Billy Preston song. (Note: It's slightly out of sync. (The video not the puppet.))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFznN2Q3CLM
This one is Gimble, again. This time he receives a call in the middle of taping an introduction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzbAEWV8zDY
I hope you'll forgive the fact that it's not that funny. It was the fourth take and I was concentrating more on getting through it without messing up than on the delivery.
This one is three characters Leeway, Lockjaw and Squish vocalizing, badly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLWVQD1SK34
Normally Leeway's not that annoying but I had to give him to my brother to perform and he's a relentless ham.
Number four is Lockjaw, dressed as Santa Claus, performing Jingle, Jingle, Jingle from Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oPiEmcQwLU
Next is Leeway the way I meant him to be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MEWCs8Hy-I
In order for his song in the beginning to make sense you need to know that he is a TV trivia buff.
And finally is Lockjaw warping poetry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwbpekhLbDg
I hope you like them! Please comment!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+

