A disgrace to the word Muppet!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh I never said those were good impressions, they were god awful, :eek:. It even states in the video's title that it's bad.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't mind people doing silly things with the Muppets on youtube, even if it's a bit racy. As long as it's remotely intelligent...and funny, yeah that's kinda important too. :wink:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Oh I never said those were good impressions, they were god awful, :eek:. It even states in the video's title that it's bad.
Yeah, I think lots of people always lack something with their kermit impression, even me probably :big_grin: but maybe not Steve Whitmire, but he was almost destined, by having the same birthday as Jim, working with him for years, and even making his own kermit once. I think my fozzie impression's way better than the guys in the video though, and it's not nessecarily great.:smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I couldn't get all the way through it! Fozzie's part sounded like a bad Rowlf impression! :sympathy: :embarrassed:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, I think lots of people always lack something with their kermit impression, even me probably but maybe not Steve Whitmire, but he was almost destined, by having the same birthday as Jim, working with him for years, and even making his own kermit once. I think my fozzie impression's way better than the guys in the video though, and it's not nessecarily great.
In the book Of Muppets and Men, the authors is surprised to notice that Richard Hunt did a pretty good impression of Kermit for kids visiting the set and how he was unique in that he could perform other puppeteer's characters. Wish we could have heard that. :wink: :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
i dont think that its a disgrace. its a tribute. it doesnt have to be good. its the thought that counts

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I kind of feel that if people want to do a tribute to there favort song or movie then make it as origanal ya know. Take Steve Swanson he has come up with some very interesting ways to do some wonderful tribuets to the Muppets and the people involved with them.

Fluffets

Reaction score
For anyone who thinks it's some sort of a tribute, IT'S NOT!:mad:
There's a link to some guy's blog and it's actually a cheap muppet songs album by a band called "Animal House". Somehow though I went to the level of finding the link to download the whole album and downloaded it.:embarrassed::smile:

Wiseman

Reaction score
Very bad imitation, but good song. However, they skipped the dialogue for the fork in the road bit. They also thankfully didn't try to do Big Bird in his cameo.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5MuC2zUemo

If you don't agree with me on this then I'm amazed!
I can't understand why you'd be offended by this Fluffets.:confused:

I used to own the album from which this track comes from on audio cassette and I didn't think any of the muppet songs performed on it were disgraceful. I thought they did a wonderful album of their own versions of Henson Productions songs.:big_grin: