A Children's Television Workshop disclaimer?

crackmaster

Reaction score
The Sparks one scares me, but when my middle brother imitates the sound, it's funny.

Synth sounds like the ones in the Count to 10 with Nobody sketch and the Mr. Yuk PSA scare me, but stuff like the face morph sketches don't really bother me and remind me of anime from the late 70s that used those sounds.

Did you ever see the opening to the first Sesame Street episode? Now those are some scary, EarthBound-like synth sounds.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Also, the Funky Chimes music reminds me of black superheroes from the 70s like Black Vulcan and Luke Cage. I actually made a track sampling the music with Black Vulcan sound clips interspersed in.

mariolover

Reaction score
I love the Sparks logo! It was seen on my 1998 reprint VHS of Elmo Saves Christmas and my grandma's DVD of 25 Wonderful Years, with the bells seen on The Best of Elmo plastering the standard music.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Sparks logo really doesn't scare me anymore because I have conflated the sound with Space Ghost's Power Bands. Blame my brother playing Sesame videos on his iPad almost every day for me not minding it that much anymore. So now when I watch the Sparks logo, I'm just gonna think of Zorak getting blasted.