a CHEAP Muppet Replica Kermit anywhere?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

know of ANY good sites to find this NEW MR Photo Puppet of Kermit cheap? i know he's NOTCHEAP but a fair (good) price? I REALLY dont wana spend $190 but IF it comes down to it... i will. so any one? any site or n e thing? :confused: i already know of this site http://timespacetoys.stores.yahoo.net/prkefrpure.html but i could have sworn SOME ONE here on MC back when we first heard about posted a link that it was like $160 and FREE S&H???!! :smirk: i have the site saved but my computer went all nuts here a month ago and i lost it... TRYED findin the site again but... no luck *sigh* HEEELLP!!!

thanks all :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
All I have to say is you pay what you get, the materials cost alot and theres not alot of them I bet, which rises the price.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh...Oh wow...I have never in my life been so torn between spending months of part-time work cash or not doing so. Oh my gosh. I get stomache-ache just looking at this Kermit becuase I want it so very much. Oh I do. Oh my gosh. I've never in my life felt like buying something so thoroughly irresponsible at such a high price...

...but god I want it so much...

Bea:zany:{That is all}regard

Edit: Oh...I just bought it...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Edit: Oh...I just bought it...
That made me blurt out laughter, thanks for that. :big_grin:

Mickey Muppet, hope you are able to find a good deal. For myself, I decided to join the MR Collector's Society. With a lot of other stuff (including a Mace Windu scale lightsaber) you get coupons good for cash-off towards other MR merchandise. I got a coupon for 50 bucks off Kermit, so he came to only $150!

Lots of other great coupons too, I'd check it out if I were you. Here's a link:
Collectors Society