A Celebration of Muppet News Party!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
WHAT? Hahahaa! **Starts dancing around in her pink jacket, in a very un-Rizzo-like way.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
:confused: Er...he's available... *offers Chamberlain and disappears*

Chamberlain: *chases after dwayne with a pitchfork*
(gets out trusty pirate sword) "AH HA you want to fight well fight like the man you want to be ha ha (Jumps on to table) I am the one who was known as Jack Sparrow You wicked fools dare not mess with my greatness!"

(In Walks Walker Texas Ranger) "Whats going on in here, someone needs a side kick to the face"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
PEPZO? Sounds like an antacid syrup. **giggles** Speaking of pink liquids, where's the punch at?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Chamberlain: *eats the sword and pokes Dwayne the unoriginal pirate with the pitchfork*

Ailie: *throws Gonzo at Rizzo*
(Calls the mighty morphing power rangers to aid him) What i would never do that wait CUT! ok and take from the top, and Five Four Three Two One, and ACton!

(Calls on the help of Walker Texas Ranger and Mcgiver) Thats better Get that girl stealer and off with his head or anything else that will come off Closes excuded HEHAWWWWWWW and cowabunga

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, here it is!
**She starts to fill up a glass, until she is knocked into the punch bowl by a flying Gonzo, and it spills everywhere.**

Me: GONZO!

Gonzo: :concern: What? It wasn't my idea, though I wish it was. Landing in the punch bowl would have been a great finish!

Me: :mad:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well now what should i do (Stand alone and looks sad and confused)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh, here it is!
**She starts to fill up a glass, until she is knocked into the punch bowl by a flying Gonzo, and it spills everywhere.**

Me: GONZO!

Gonzo: :concern: What? It wasn't my idea, though I wish it was. Landing in the punch bowl would have been a great finish!

Me: :mad:
I guess...you got the Punchline!
WOCKA WOCKA! :embarrassed:

Erine81981

Reaction score
*gets up from the floor* What in the world happened? *rubs my head* Gosh! I hit the floor like a ton of bricks. Can i get some ice over here? I needed for my head?