A BIG Happy Birthday to our beloved Jerry!

Beauregard

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
:sing:Happy Birthday! :smirk:Hope your day was filled with as much joy as you've given us!!:crazy:
You have to be kidding, that is a lot of joy for one day, Jamie.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
:sing: :smirk: :crazy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for teaching me how to count! :smile:

Smig

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:
:sing: :smirk: :crazy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for teaching me how to count! :smile:

WOW! 69! turn it upside-down and it's STILL 69!
Happy Birthday, Mr. Nelson!

Smig

Erine81981

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. NELSON!! :sing: :smirk: :crazy:

Love what you've done with all your Characters over the years. Thanks for helping me count. 1 2 3 Ha ha ha ha ha ha (lighting booms)

Happy Birthday to Count, Mademe Trash Heap, Uncle Deadly, Pa Gorg, Scred, Floyd Pepper, Sherlock Hemlock, Robin and Lew Zealand. Hope your birthday is speical (spelling)

Kermit:This is the paterotic part. Robin: Should we stand? Kermit: No.

One of Robin's cutest words. Like a child asking his uncle. How thoughtful.

Thanks Jerry. We all love you here.

Splurge

Reaction score
A bit belated but, Happy Birthday Jerry.

You have a great ability to make characters that I felt I could live through in my childhood, even if they were Anything Muppets used in only one sketch. For example, when you played little boy characters like Farley or Marty singing "Has Anybody Seen My Dog", I remember thinking, "He's like me." In another example, when you played an AM policeman named Uncle Louie comforting his lost nephew, when I was little watching that, I felt comforted, too. Like, "Yeah... everything's gonna be all right."

Anyway, it doesn't matter if you even remember those characters or not, but that's my little twist I'm putting into my Happy Birthday wish. Many happy returns, Mr. Nelson! :smile: