8,000 Poooooooosts!!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, congrats on 8k! I have enjoyed all your posts so much that I've compiled them into a new book called "My Life As A Prawncracker - the unauthorized biography of Ryan and his 8000 posts" by Charlie Sneedlemeyer. I used a ghost writer, but still... cheers to the heart of MC: prawnie!
*passes out root-beers

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*takes root beer* Thanks Vic. And I'm looking forward to that unauthorized biography...And the resulting law suit. Cheers! :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And I'm looking forward to you getting off your shister keyster and posting more of Don't Trip The Driver. Like Uncle D helped me out, my door/PM/E-mail's open if you want to talk about where to take the story. Maybe out for a stroll round the block, couple of beers, then walk itself home and take a nap.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You forgot the part about reading a book, but then again, I suppose a story can't read itself. Then again, we could read it..uh, if you posted more of it that is.
Seriously though, you did earn every one of those posts, and I too have enjoyed all of them.
Thanks for mentioning me; I feel honored to be remembered by someone so great as your postfulness. I don't remember writing anything, yet. Perhaps you were somehow channeling the spirit of my future self?
Oh, and I'll take a rootbeer, thanks!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Wow, congrats on 8k! I have enjoyed all your posts so much that I've compiled them into a new book called "My Life As A Prawncracker - the unauthorized biography of Ryan and his 8000 posts" by Charlie Sneedlemeyer. I used a ghost writer, but still... cheers to the heart of MC: prawnie!
*passes out root-beers
We could include it as a special feature on our T*K*O season one set... it would be a best-seller! We'd sell at least 10 more copies fer shure, if we include that book...

... so that would bring the grand total up to 11... :embarrassed:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Congrats on your 8,000 post mark Ryan!

*throws a penguin and a muffin*

Long live Prawnie!

Pork

Reaction score
your an inspiration to all us posters