7 Years of MC.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's here already? *Looks at clock/calendar. Yep, it's been seven years since I joined Muppet Central. Back then, I felt like a common guy... My Muppet heritage had been rekindled by the fledgling figure line from Palisades Toys. Stumbled onto this place by means of a review written up by Ken Plume. And now, here we are, right where we belong... Made a load of forum friendships throughout the years, had a load of great memories like the hottubs and the start of the dorms. Heck, I've even risen to Mod status... And yet, I'm glad of the friends I have and the name I've built for myself here. Will continue to be here, as this has become a great home for me to constantly hang out at.

*Fireworks go off as the party begins.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Congratulations Ed. Here's to your 2nd 7 years and beyond. :big_grin:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Yeah! Tell the count I want to do an interview with him at some point!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! What a long time to be here, Count! Way to go and look froward to seeing you here a lot longer!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Congratulations, Ed! I find it awesome to think that when you and I were first here, I knew you as the guy who knew everything about Muppet Figures, and who had fantastically HUGE Muppet listing. Since then we've struggled as Brothers-in-Law, fought together as Blood Brothers against spammers and leaches, and I've watched you grow to become a brilliant moderator and MC Leader. Congrats!

Nick22

Reaction score
awesome count! congrats to you!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ed, congrats on your 7 years, so exciting for you! You are one of my great friends here, you help make MC what is and it wouldn't be the same without you!

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy big 7 to you, Count! :batty: