6/24/05: Statler and Waldorf reviews at Movies.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal. Tried the link you gave me, ended up clicking on the Balcony Bulletin link and signing up.
Let's see if I get the E-mail with the next episode, maybe that'll serve as a back door to get into the previous episodes.

Oh well, se la viv.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. Sorry, but all I get with that one is just "Movies.com" and "0 Links". Nuttin' else.

Well, not rully that big a deal if I can't see/hear it. But thanks for trying pal.
Se la viv.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The Count said:
Nope. Sorry, but all I get with that one is just "Movies.com" and "0 Links". Nuttin' else.

Well, not rully that big a deal if I can't see/hear it. But thanks for trying pal.
Se la viv.
Thats a direct link so all you need is to wait for the video to load, it might take awhile since it's to the high quality version.

ColonelErnie

Reaction score
I am on a mac, so maybe that's the problem, but it's not letting me view the piece at all.

lemme try something else...

Nope, that didn't work either.

HELP!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems to only play through Windows media player and won't allow you to change video players to Quicktime. I work on a Mac, so I had to wait until I got home to see it. However; it should give you the option to download the Windows Media player support for Mac.

unclematt

Reaction score
My computer at work has no sound I will listen to it when I get home.