2022 kicks off with a return to the Elmo and Rocco argument…

ssetta

Reaction score
I kind of wished they would release one of the unreleased episodes from the early 2000s, but whatever. Maybe on HBO Max. Personally, I would like to see 3809, the episode where Rocco was introduced, or episode 4077, which I think is the one that really went viral where Zoe says that Elmo can't have his favorite cookie because of Rocco.

DatH

Reaction score
God the SNL sketch was cringe.

Outside that mess, the Elmo and Zoe conflicts help show Elmo's other qualities. He's legit a lot better when he has chemistry with other characters (this is also well shown in the many interviews Clash did with Elmo). Yet Sesame Street frustratingly keeps making him a solo host or paired with Abby, who similarly plays off a lot better with other characters due to not just parroting Elmo's likes.

Shame it didn't really give Zoe a positive image...She honestly needs it. She had something with Rosita and Abby, but then she effectively was retired until the recast...

Otherwise most just remember her effectively trolling everyone with a rock, and being too saccharine.