2020 Democratic candidates

Who is the best Democratic candidate for 2020?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamala Harris

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Beto O'Rourke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Who do you guys think is the best candidate for the democrats? It can be anyone even people who say they are not running like Michelle Obama.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I'm a Republican but I think the best choice is honestly Michelle Obama.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Either Kathy Greenwood. . . .

Or Brad Garrett. . . .

I actually shared these with both of them when they've joked about being better suited for presidency on Twitter; no response from Brad Garrett so far, but when I did Kathy's a couple of years ago, she said she actually got a laugh out of it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Either Kathy Greenwood. . . .

Or Brad Garrett. . . .

I actually shared these with both of them when they've joked about being better suited for presidency on Twitter; no response from Brad Garrett so far, but when I did Kathy's a couple of years ago, she said she actually got a laugh out of it.
Forgot that you were friends with Kathy actually.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It is, but it isn't . . . I'm honestly not sure what the problem even is, but the site itself does still exist, however, for whatever reason, there's some kind of issue between the server/host and the rest of the internet, because it's no longer included in any search engines - not even Google, and when you try to access the main page directly via URL, you get an error message from the server saying the page no longer exists . . . but it does, because I can still log into my account and it's there.