2019 Gobo Fraggle Parade Balloon!

Foodie

Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea how this could have escaped my awareness for any length of time!

https://www.marching.com/photos/2019-nashville-christmas-parade-photos/

I mean... seriously! I gigantic Gobo Fraggle balloon/float and I'm finding out about it now? I also came across a Red Fraggle parade balloon too. The Gobo one just floored me a bit more. He's always been m'boy. Now how am I gonna fit this in my house?

:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
In Tennessee of all places. Do they just happen to really like fraggles there? Cuz that's a pretty darn good balloon.

Foodie

Reaction score
In Tennessee of all places. Do they just happen to really like fraggles there? Cuz that's a pretty darn good balloon.
I know! It's amazing! There's a Red Fraggle balloon too but I kinda think people know about that one. I vaguely remember it. This Gobo one has me floored though. :smirk:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
That balloon is amazing, I wonder if there is any particular reason why they featured a Fraggle in the parade

Foodie

Reaction score
That balloon is amazing, I wonder if there is any particular reason why they featured a Fraggle in the parade
Someone posted video of it. They didn't seem particularly interested in it but they got some footage. Lemme just get the link * plays Jeopardy music * Okay,

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I'm not really much of a parade person, but I'd like to have seen that on TV.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Everyone probably already knows this one, but I gotta say it anyway. In the 1984 Macy's Parade, there was a Fraggle Rock float.

Foodie

Reaction score
Everyone probably already knows this one, but I gotta say it anyway. In the 1984 Macy's Parade, there was a Fraggle Rock float.
:smirk:I love that. I remember seeing it when it aired... it was a few years before we got HBO.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
That float was amazing, especially the giant Junior Gorg animatronic