2014 MC FanFic Library Index

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just made a couple of changes... And I'd advise all authors to keep plugging away at their fics, cause there'll be a huge shift if nothing new gets posted to the in-progress works should they remain inert all the way into next year. :attitude:

dwayne1115

Reaction score

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, that's not what this thread is for. This thread is for archiving the stories posted on this forum, along with the links so people can access said stories quickly.

Hope this helps.

TheMuppetFan

Reaction score
Hello, The Count! I just posted a piece of fan fiction called a Muppet Christmas, and was wondering if you could include it on this thread. Thank you, in advance!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello TheMuppetFan. Unfortunately, it seems that the index's original post has reached its max limit and I can't add any more fics there. This not only affects your fic but all fics that could/should be added when or if they get finished included in a second index post that'll necessitate moving some fic URL's from the original post.

Hope this helps and have a happy holiday season.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello. Apparently the previous message wasn't fully understood. The index is currently full. Any attempts to add another story to the original post will result in the added story not listed.

For the time being, the index is closed and any new stories will have to wait until a new secondary index post is created. Thanks and happy holidays.