1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well gang, I finally made it! Some words of wisdom from a sagely sinior member, lol!
It's been a rewarding, but long, and sometimes hard road. So members, know that with determination you will make it; just try to stay honest, and don't give up hope!
By the same tokin, sinior members who have around 2 or 3000 posts, don't worry about not having as many as some others. Odds are you earned each one of 'em!
Now to have some fun! *runs into closet, slams on secret spot in the wall, and runs into lounge* I finally made it! And here are some of my friends...
Hi Lisa! Hey Ryan! Thanks forr the PM BTW; it always gives me a happy surprise when I click on a button and get a PM popup! Hi Beth! Woe, be careful Nyssa!
Let's see... I think I'll just grab some salty popcorn and chips, then just sit and talk quietly to Sarah.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Alarm goes off... Hey! Wait just a second there missy. You can't just become a Senior Member, and then barge in on the secret Seniors' Lounge/Lodge like that. You'll set off the alarms.
Come over here and let me give you your official MC SM Kermit The Frog badge with your name in silver lettering upon the collar.

There, now it's official. Now you can head on inside and have fun with the rest of the gang inside the lounge/lodge.
Oh, BTW... Congratulations and here's to another 1000 posts for you Kate!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Woot! Once more, big congratulatory ((((HUGS)))) to Kate! Way to go on becoming a senior member!! :excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Whoops, sorry Count. Hehe, I usually cause comotions like this where ever I go. Thanks for the badge; I'm sure the fraggles will love them when they wake up.
Whoo, I knew this would be fun! Here I go! Thanks everyone!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Kate. Should be plenty of people in there inside... Oh, and pay no attention to the janitor locked there in the closet... Seeing as how he hasn't been kind enough to post some updates in his story nor the family thread he created... Seems only fair to keep him locked in the closet as usual.
Though we do have our own cleanup crew... *Penguins with mops and brooms pass by.
Keep it clean for the penguins/pigeons/people... Have fun.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know you have worked hard to get here, and there is noboby more deserving of this then you. So Cogradulations Fragglemuppet!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
:excited: Gee, I don't know how I missed this Kate! Congratulations on finally reaching Senior Memberhood! That is awesome news!!!