10 Signs that You Might be ________

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
10 Signs You Might Be JimAndFrank
  1. You promised you'd keep your blog Muppet-free, but you now write one every second week.
  2. You grew up wanting to be an author or going into publishing due to JK Rowling, but now Jim Henson has convinced you that you want a career in television.
  3. You embarrassingly once sang in front of the entire school because you were convinced you could actually sing.
  4. You have to prevent yourself from mentioning one of your fandoms cause you know it will send you into a never ending rant.
  5. Music can be the difference between having a good and a bad day.
  6. Muppet Central makes up the majority of your social life.
  7. You still want a horse from your parents for Christmas despite being 20.
  8. You find it hard to take a compliment.
  9. You want to live in Canada at some point in your life.
  10. Your biggest wish is to meet Steve Whitmire.

Schfifty

Reaction score
On the plus side, in recent years, it's spread to my left hand, and now I'm actually able to do passable lip-syncing with my left hand, but obviously, it's still not as polished or natural as my right hand.

The funny thing is Caroll once said, "your left hand is rather stupid when you're right-handed," and I can attest to that in reverse as well: I've worked rods left-handed so long that if I try puppeteering left-handed, my right hand grabs the rods and are like "does not compute."
Yeah, I'm pretty much right-handed all the way with puppeteering. I can't manipulate the mouth very well with my left hand, and I'm just so used to doing it the opposite way. Coincidentally, it happens the same with live-hand puppets, too - it's easier to use my left hand for the arm and right hand for the mouth, vise versa.

Anywho...

10 Signs That You Might Be Schfifty
1. You've got an arsenal of more than 300 VHS tapes.
2. You're a big game show fan, and love watching them over other genres.
3. You don't like when people swear in front of you.
4. You used to watch flash cartoons online all the time back in junior high.
5. Whose Line Is It Anyway? is the funniest show on television, in your opinion.
6. You've got perfect pitch.
7. You've had a crush on Baby Gonzo from Muppet Babies for several years.
8. You sometimes need someone to repeat what they're saying since you have extreme hearing.
9. You still occasionally play games on your N64, PlayStation, GameCube, etc.
10. Astronomy is your favorite branch of science.

Pork

Reaction score
10 signs that you might be Pork

1. You would spend more time designing and furnishing a hobby dolls house than your own home.
2. You see the inner potential for almost every object/item in terms of use for puppetry or miniatures.
3. You are secretly a grandma in disguise. (give me my monthly 'That's Life Mini Puzzler' magazine!)
4. You get to feel like the tag-along wife going with her nerdy husband to see star wars when actually it's the other way around, and nobody has a clue.
5. You still have a special place in your heart for your Bluebird Polly Pocket compact collection.
6. You bought a Ukulele specifically to learn some Fraggle Rock tunes to sing to your soon to be born child.
7. You are an animation/puppetry enthusiast who has a habit of talking about how a film was made while watching the film itself.
8. You continue to hone your Spider Solitaire skills and somehow feel this will be of use someday.
9. You can recognize a Mumford and Sons song from a mile away.
10. You have kept a diary/journal since you were 8 years old.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
10 Sings that You Might Be HTFFan

1. You quote cartoons to make people laugh on a regular basis.
2. You get intense crushes on fictional characters.
3. You watch WAY too many YouTube Poop videos.
4. You know pretty much every John Mellencamp song.
5. You often compare yourself to both Petunia and Nutty from Happy Tree Friends because you have OCD and love sweets.
6. You watch whatever the heck is on [adult swim] before you go to bed every night.
7. You make sure to watch every new episode of Bob's Burgers
8. You absolutely hate tomatoes, but love both ketchup and pizza sauce.
9. You like pretty much every genre of music except for rap, heavy metal, dubstep, pop, reggae, and opera.
10. You are way too attached to your dog and frequently treat him like your best friend, despite him being an animal.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
10 Signs that You Might Be HTFFan Part 2

1. You know the names, looks, and personality of every Lilo & Stitch experiment, Neopet, and Pokemon (at least up until X & Y).
2. You know pretty much every obscure Muppet character, sketch, and song out there.
3. You tell people obscure facts about Jim Henson to educate non-Muppet fans.
4. You met most of your friends at the library.
5. You love foreign food (especially Chinese, Mexican, Italian, and German meals).
6. You aren't afraid of almost anything besides snakes, heights, and spiders.
7. You tried to call your celebrity crush but was too nervous to even attempt to do so (it was one of the Cheetah Girls, by the way!)
8. You quote Family Guy, The Simpsons, and Monty Python almost as much as you quote The Bible.
9. You still have a soft spot for kid's movies and shows (whether animated, puppet, or live action)
10. You have a Deviantart account with crappy Photoshop edits because you can't draw.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
10 Signs that You Might Be HTFFan Part 2

1. You know the names, looks, and personality of every Lilo & Stitch experiment, Neopet, and Pokemon (at least up until X & Y).
2. You know pretty much every obscure Muppet character, sketch, and song out there.
3. You tell people obscure facts about Jim Henson to educate non-Muppet fans.
4. You met most of your friends at the library.
5. You love foreign food (especially Chinese, Mexican, Italian, and German meals).
6. You aren't afraid of almost anything besides snakes, heights, and spiders.
7. You tried to call your celebrity crush but was too nervous to even attempt to do so (it was one of the Cheetah Girls, by the way!)
8. You quote Family Guy, The Simpsons, and Monty Python almost as much as you quote The Bible.
9. You still have a soft spot for kid's movies and shows (whether animated, puppet, or live action)
10. You have a Deviantart account with crappy Photoshop edits because you can't draw.
You met a Cheetah Girl?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You are way too attached to your dog and frequently treat him like your best friend, despite him being an animal.
Nothing wrong with that. In fact, animals are some of the most loyal friends you can have.
I wish I had been able to be closer with my dog, but he was kind of psycho, so we had to return him to the shelter. Thankfully, our dog (Dusty) has a new owner out in the country (heh, poor suckers).