Search results

  1. Randall Flagg

    Is 'Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson' good?

    It's one of those things that have the odd effect of being both depressing and inspiring at the same time. Depressing because Jim Henson dies, but inspiring because it makes you realize just how valuable Jim was to so many people's lives. I only saw the show once, but I don't mind telling you...
  2. Randall Flagg

    What Muppets scared you as a child?

    I had completely forgotten about the Kenny Rogers episode with those ghosts... yeah, that was pretty creepy for Muppet Show standards! I wasn't scared by it (probably because I was already 6 or 7 by the time), but it definitely caught my attention!
  3. Randall Flagg

    First Muppet Movie?

    I saw "The Muppet Movie" first, at the movies. Having been born in 1974, I always think I grew up in the best of times when it came to movies.... I got to see the Muppets, the original three Star Wars movies, and all three Indiana Jones movies on the big screen. I then saw the "Great...
  4. Randall Flagg

    new show idea

    Not a bad idea, though I think an hour of the Muppets might be a bit much. I know, that sounds like blasphemy on this forum, but really, I think they're funnier in smaller doses. So I'd settle just bringing back the half-hour variety show as it once was. The boarding house could be a separate...
  5. Randall Flagg

    What Muppets scared you as a child?

    There was a scary guy on Sesame Street who used to sit in front of a fireplace, cloaked in the shadows, and singing the alphabet song. (It was NOT The Count... everyone assumes that's who I mean.) Speaking of which, DOES anybody else remember this segment? It was back in the 70s. Getting...
  6. Randall Flagg

    Favorite Christmas Eve on Sesame Street Scenes

    I LOVED Christmas Eve on Sesame Street! Nice to see a place with so many like-minded people. It's hard to pick one scene as my favorite, so I'll list a few: 1. Ernie and Bert reenacting the Gift of The Magi (sort of.) 2. "Feliz Navidad" and "True Blue Miracle." Being that I'm a New...
Top