Search results

  1. Plaid Fraggle

    Scary Fraggle Moments

    Okay time for something that's SO scary. So unbelievably scary. (Not really it's actually kind of adorable and I'm gonna make it count anyway) I love this frickin' cute creature that sings with Wembley and his other creepy cronies in "Scared Silly." Looks like Fizzgig's cousin, straight out of...
  2. Plaid Fraggle

    Sprocket items available?

    You're super welcome!
  3. Plaid Fraggle

    Foreign languages thread

    数学....簡単!!??はははっは... ナイス、Frackleさん:excited: いいな!頑張ってね!^^
  4. Plaid Fraggle

    My Fraggles... Let Me Show You Them.

    Your Boober's pretty groovy :) I'm guessing his arms have some wires in them?? If so, that's pretty nifty! Well what I did for Red's middle was just used the plain ol' fleece as the "base" of sorts, and then I put some fluffy yellow fabric over it, like a dress. Then I put stuffing in...
  5. Plaid Fraggle

    My Fraggles... Let Me Show You Them.

    Thank you very much! Your little dude is adorable (and well-constructed, might I add)! The tongues are actually just plain ol' felt, so you feel I should stiffen the felt before making it the tongue then?
  6. Plaid Fraggle

    Labyrinth Jareth TimeLord pendant in pewter

    Wow, gorgeous:eek:
  7. Plaid Fraggle

    Foreign languages thread

    賛~成です:dreamy:
  8. Plaid Fraggle

    Sprocket items available?

    Saw this and thought I'd pass it to ya! http://www.ebay.com/itm/fraggle-rock-sprocket-the-dog-pedigree-vintage-1983-deadstock-jim-henson-1984-/170921416541?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item27cbb5d75d
  9. Plaid Fraggle

    How's the weather where you are?

    You crazy Celsius folks ;)
  10. Plaid Fraggle

    Foreign languages thread

    そうかもしれませんね:concern:  さあ、今日私は古語の中間試験を取って...悪くなちゃッたんです!!:grouchy:ちょう怒りますうううううう!!しかし外に天気は美しいから、問題本当にありません。ライフ・イズ・グッド。期末試験のためにもっともっと勉強します!:excited: SO.今ウィスキータイムです。乾杯
  11. Plaid Fraggle

    My Fraggles... Let Me Show You Them.

    Why thank you! And I sure will! My laptop camera is on the fritz, but when I find my legit one I'll be sure to post better pictures :) Works out a little well though, because Boober needs...well, everything, really. A hat, his fluffy torso, arms... Red just needs some more pizzazz in her hair!
  12. Plaid Fraggle

    How's the weather where you are?

    Puddle-stompin' time? :D
  13. Plaid Fraggle

    How's the weather where you are?

    Today is 50*F and blue sky and leaves EVERYWHERE! :cool: \m/
  14. Plaid Fraggle

    My Fraggles... Let Me Show You Them.

    :excited: Wow, thank you!! (On all accounts!) I'm goin' for as close a likeness as possible...while making sure I still have money for silly junk. And food. But mostly silly junk!
  15. Plaid Fraggle

    Cookie Monster Replica

    That's definitely the information I'd always found. I just couldn't picture it! Thanks! I actually found a video on YouTube just now where I got a GOOOOOD close-up of the eyes. I actually saw the screws! Hooray! Another life mystery solved! :search: (*hides after calling Cookie Monster's...
  16. Plaid Fraggle

    My Fraggles... Let Me Show You Them.

    HALLO EVERYONE! Just thought I would share my own "replica" puppets here with all y'all, because Muppet Central Forum is the best. Don't be scared to tell me what you think! Let's talk puppets!! :excited: (Boober's not nearly as close to being finished as Red is.)
  17. Plaid Fraggle

    Cookie Monster Replica

    I really like the Cookie voice XD He looks awesome! Great job! I personally get worried about finding fabric on the internet, and it's been very difficult for me to find the right stuff in craft stores :sigh: I'd say your selection was dang close! Also, I've looked up how Cookie Monster's...
  18. Plaid Fraggle

    My Fozzie Replica (First Attempt)

    Dude I've just got to say, he's spectacular. No other words for it!
  19. Plaid Fraggle

    Foreign languages thread

    同じように感じるよ。(アイ・ノー・ザット・フィール、ガール。) ^私それをカタカナで書かなくちゃいけませんでした:coy:ハハ!
Top