Search results

  1. D

    Most Obnoxious Fandoms

    I've said it before, I'll say it again: cons creep me out. Just seeing the pics and the vids of what goes on at those things are disturbing enough, and the fact that people as old as their 30s, 40s, 50s and onward go to those things seems like a cry for help to me (talk about a midlife crisis)...
  2. D

    Questions about anything

    Clutter, for one thing. In IE, everything opens in the same window, unless prompted to open in a new window (or it automatically does so because of a script), whereas when everything opens in a new tab, you suddenly have a dozen or so tabs that you have to sift through, instead of just simply...
  3. D

    Questions about anything

    Yep. People who like to view sites the way they were intended to look, and not have to use tabs.
  4. D

    Favorite Seinfeld moments?

    And a couple of Kramer's best bits:
  5. D

    When Things Were Rotten

    Drtooth may or may not be familiar with this show (I wasn't), but here's Mel Brooks's forgotten precursor to ROBIN HOOD: MEN IN TIGHTS, a campy sitcom from the mid-70s called WHEN THINGS WERE ROTTEN, which lasted for only one season. It apparently was a successful series, but just didn't have an...
  6. D

    The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

    Long John Silver in MTI? He was also Nigel Thornberry, the hotel manager in HOME ALONE 2, a secondary villain in the CHARLIE'S ANGELS movie, narrated A SESAME STREET CHRISTMAS CAROL, and other things.
  7. D

    Favorite Seinfeld moments?

    Found another one I was looking for:
  8. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    I'm also now getting occasional screen tearing when watching vids, and this only happens on YT, not Dailymotion, or when watching vids on my harddrive on WMP, just YT... and it's really weird too, because the size of the video player also affects the screen tearing itself - for example, say you...
  9. D

    Favorite Seinfeld moments?

    Here are some that haven't been removed from YT yet.
  10. D

    The "White Dot" Skits

    I had know idea blowing a raspberry at someone was a New York thing.
  11. D

    Questions about anything

    Is there an IE12 out yet? I can tell slowly, but surely, IE10 is no longer working properly with certain sites (Facebook crashes all the time now), but IE11 is terrible, which is why I'm holding onto IE10 for as long as I can.
  12. D

    Scooby-Doo Lego sets and specials? ZOINKS!

    Haven't they done this before? Like, 15-16 years ago?
Top