Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Beau: *away on holiday* Bobo: *also away on holiday* Bo: *You get the picture...* Beau: What picture? Bobo: Er...that one. Beau: Ahh! Ri-ght. Bo: *sigh* Beau: *sigh* Bobo: Ooh...a Danish...
  2. Beauregard

    English danishes - danglish???

    By the way, before we all sign off tonight here's a link to the paper-fold-draw-fold thing we did this morning: here. Wait, that's something else. Here. - Bye from us all.
  3. Beauregard

    English danishes - danglish???

    Mr Regard? Well...not at all. Det er that Tabi. I swear it! *shifty eyes* *cough* See! I can speak Danglish!!!
  4. Beauregard

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    *insert picture of Muppet Cabbage here* 115. If you have used another member's account and computer to make a post Signed Harvey Towers __________________________________________________ This be no intercom, this be a payphone
  5. Beauregard

    English danishes - danglish???

    *meanwhile in a small house in Denmark four friends watch the proceeding events through binoculars* See Vibs? We are perfectly safe? -- But seriously, today we spent all morning on computers while throwing notes at one another, then we headed to the cinema and watched Pirates of the...
  6. Beauregard

    English danishes - danglish???

    Yeah, when? Oh! Now! Wait...what? Ten minutes ago!!! *rushes out the door*
  7. Beauregard

    English danishes - danglish???

    Yes, no, no, no, and yes. *writes part of a short story and folds it* And we have now given Tabi the nickneame "Trashheap" or "All knowing trashheap" because she is the one who knows everything we should be doing and where we should be heading at what time. Pure genious.
  8. Beauregard

    English danishes - danglish???

    Dsafiodsa is a disease! It's where you start running around the house screaming and finding folded pieces of paper to draw on.
  9. Beauregard

    English danishes - danglish???

    *makes a note into a paper airplane and throws it at Harvey* I wrote "Will this fly" inside it. And obviously, the answer is no since it was an old ripped up piece of paper I started with...someone pass me a new piece. Oh, and we are now playing, "Draw something and fold it over and draw...
  10. Beauregard

    English danishes - danglish???

    Ok! Ok! I'll post not! Wait...I'm Beau. But, can you be sure? Yeah, yesterday I (Beau) got here about 40 minutes or something before Harvey, so we walked around some shopping centre place and sort of talked with these huge silences and insignificant sniggers. But we've now settled in to...
  11. Beauregard

    English danishes - danglish???

    Hello there! Remember when Jackie met Joggy? Ages ago now. But that must have been one of the most exciting things that I saw happen on MC, where two members met in real life for the first time. Yesterday, I met Vibs, Tabi, and Harvey!!! Some of you already knew about that, some of you...
  12. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *lying comatose inside the magic school* *drfits a thought across to Mother who somehow the back of his mind seems to remember as he sleeps...* I love you, dear. I'll be right back. Right back. *drifts away again* (OOC: Ok! The actors of Father, Vibs, Viq, Miss Mingostone and Harvey...
  13. Beauregard

    Happy Birthday Tabi!

    Merry Christmas Everyone...wait...no...Happy New Years! Wait! Happy Aniversary! Hoooooold it! I meant to say: Happy Birthday to Tabi/Minidoozer/Miss Mingostone who is our resident art'ist/computer colorer and MopFamFanTasTicPerSon Anyway! I am away tomorrow, and may not be able to get...
  14. Beauregard

    I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!

    Wiki is a good resource for LeekSpin information, and YouTube is good for finding copies of the episodes this anime comes from.
  15. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: Asking for me help now are you, girlie? Girlie is your name right? *wink* As Uncle Macky would say. Now, if ye wants my help...you ned to do me something...
  16. Beauregard

    I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!

    I love the music so much that I now have three versions of it and a friend recorded herself singing it for me. Whoo! I rock!
  17. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "The Fire"

    Oh, while we are on the subject, I'm heading to Denmark tomorrow ish so can my episode wait till I get back in a week? When is my deadline?
  18. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: *scratches chin* That puts me in mind to remembering...And I'm sorry about your husband, but some things can't be helped. Besides, that was more of a two for one deal really...now, if you'll excuse me. *ducks and tosses Father at Mother*
  19. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "The Fire"

    Hey, G-Man, I've had a questian for ages...er...are you owned by Google? :p
  20. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: I figured you'd be here woman...I should tell you that your husband's lost his memory...best way I figure to get it back is to recreate an event in his life...such as when he came aboard the good ship Christy. *blinking fast* Of course Father didn'e have Mother at the time...Moppet...
Top