Search results

  1. D

    West Nile, Swine Flu, Meningitis, and Sequelitis

    Oh wow, it never stops, does it? :laugh: I'm a little more concerned about this: http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015/03/10/tim-burton-to-direct-disneys-live-action-dumbo/ Okay, really? Is even Disney so completely out of fresh ideas that they're now going back and remaking their own...
  2. D

    Favorite Seinfeld moments?

    Estelle Harris is now in a commercial for THE RED GREEN SHOW, I mean, Redd's Green Apple Ale:
  3. D

    I Ain't Doing It!

    Hey, this puts DST into a humorous, yet accurate perspective:
  4. D

    My own personal open rant

    I'm really glad that for the first time in a long time I'm actually receiving feedback on my work. It's been a couple of weeks since I released my experimental film, and response to it has been completely positive, which I'm happy about. I find it intriguing that so many people find it to be a...
  5. D

    I Ain't Doing It!

    I'm not a morning person in the least, so if I have appointments that I have to make, I usually schedule them for the afternoon -- except for doctor appointments, I find the earlier you go in, the chances are better you won't be in for a long wait, because it seems like as the day goes on and...
  6. D

    I Ain't Doing It!

    I keep similar hours myself. ;)
  7. D

    I Ain't Doing It!

    Yeah. Prior to George Whaaat? Bush extending DST in 2007, time change was in April and October, not March and November. Not only that, but Bush moved springing forward an entire month ahead in the spring, but moved falling back only a week in the fall. See, I'm the opposite. I'm a night owl, I...
  8. D

    I Ain't Doing It!

    Which is why DST needs to be obliterated altogether - all it does is confuse people and throw them off twice a year. "They" say one of the reasons we need DST is to ease the stress of farmers, but you know what? The farming industry doesn't operate 9 to 5 like the corporate world does. Farmers...
  9. D

    Songs You Can't Stand

    Erugh... oh, great. So "All About That Bass" is now being used for diaper commercials. That's dynamite.
  10. D

    Pet Peeves

    Well, since this thread's been randomly bumped, here's a pet peeve of mine that's rooted in a growing mangling of terminology in today's vocabulary, and I've mentioned this before in other threads: When a work of fiction - particular TV shows - is described as "family" entertainment, because...
  11. D

    I Ain't Doing It!

    Yeah, what I said!
  12. D

    Who has a Deviant Art account?

    There used to be an option where you could actually remove people from your watchers list so they wouldn't be watching you anymore (I'm not talking about blocking people, which I know you can do), but either I forgot how to do it, or I'm just not finding a way to actually do that anymore. Either...
  13. D

    Who has a Deviant Art account?

    Ugh... that Fernando critter's back. Again. This is only, what, the five-hundredth time he's deactivated account and opened a new one?
Top