Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Girlfriends (or boy) of Muppet Fans

    *hears it for feather boaconstrictors* Wait, darn...*is eaten* Bea:zany:{I love to Muffin...}regard
  2. Beauregard

    Girlfriends (or boy) of Muppet Fans

    ...OMG! Luwaxna Troi and Odo! What a perfect pairing made in...er...Sto'vo'qor. EDIT: Prawnie, eat my cheese with your :excited:, I raise you :o :o
  3. Beauregard

    Girlfriends (or boy) of Muppet Fans

    I trump your :rolleyes: and retort with :cool:
  4. Beauregard

    Girlfriends (or boy) of Muppet Fans

    Ruahnna is a trekie?!? This thread sure is filling with interesting confessions... ...actually, I can't really talk because I am one too... ...though I never wore a Star Trek costume... ...*ahem* Right, enough of that, back to teasing Vic Romano...
  5. Beauregard

    C for Cookie (you've got to see this!)

    Oh that's awesome! "This country stands on the edge of obesity! I want everyone to remember that Cookie is a SOMETIMES FOOD!" "An uncompromising vision of snack time..." "That's good enough..." Oh that was very funny, and very well done, actually.
  6. Beauregard

    Angus and Angie and Podcasts and Vibs stinks

    I thought it was the whatsit thingie which is connected to the gadget with the hickerypockery thingame thing plugged into the portal of the gadoobery over against that?
  7. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *walks into the front door* *blink* *opens front door and walks inside* Honey, I'm home! Forgive me for my absence but Mom had a little emergancy and needed me to go pay bail for her to get out of a Russian jail...again...so I borrowed your credit card and...*sees note on fridge* Jana...
  8. Beauregard

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Lisa! Lisa! L...is a frog and a pig dancing beside the owners meant to make me feel all melty like a choclate-fountain-dipped strawberry? What can I say that Prawnie hasn't said, except that as Kermit stepped into the graveyard every hair on my body rose in a shiver-filled creeped...
  9. Beauregard

    Girlfriends (or boy) of Muppet Fans

    :zany:
  10. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bean: And I can ride a uni-cycle to! Bobo: What was that all about? Bo: Random fact maybe? Beau: *shrug*
  11. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bean: *runs away horrified, mortified, petrified, and almost fried* Beau: "I'd" get confused by so many ides... Bobo: I'm hungrified... Bo: *headslap*
  12. Beauregard

    Girlfriends (or boy) of Muppet Fans

    Actually, I am posting in my sleep and I'm a darn lot funnier than you are even then...
  13. Beauregard

    Girlfriends (or boy) of Muppet Fans

    I had a mindful Muffin once, but when it started talking to me I promptly ate the thing. Maybe this is why we don't have girlfriends? We are happy talking to our imaginary Penguins... P.S. Psssst! I am alseep!
  14. Beauregard

    9-11 Banner on Homepage

    I don't see it for some reason...but I remember it from last year...it is very haunting and heart-filled...
  15. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bean: *pokes head in the door* I love haunting howls!!! And hunting owls! And howling at haunts! *howls at Uncle Deadly*
  16. Beauregard

    Girlfriends (or boy) of Muppet Fans

    Thanks, are we destroying this thread? Maybe she left Vic because she was allergic to Muffins and Penguins? *hopes he doesn't mind our mindless speculation* Bea:zany:{Mind, mindless...alliterations hokey.}regard
  17. Beauregard

    Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

    Sounds Awesome Mr Customer Care Amy L Blanchard (Nice long name there, by the way. :eek: ) Though am I write to assume that the give-aways can only be to Americans?
  18. Beauregard

    Girlfriends (or boy) of Muppet Fans

    She left Vic for Quinn? Wait...she left Vic for Mupept dolls, how very sensible of her...oh, darn, I've gotten ther wrong end of the stick again. Girlfriend? Me? *Miss Piggy laugh* Ahahahaaaha. *ahem* Never mind...
  19. Beauregard

    I'm sorry to everyone

    I dissagree that the thread should be closed, otherwise there is no closure (little pun), but I agree with everything Ziffel said and also wanted to say Welcome Back to Ziffel, who I havn't seen around here for a while but who is an awesome guy, if only I could stop imagining him as some creepy...
  20. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *sits on the floor beside a folded American flag* Beau: *sits nearby* Bobo: *nods* Bean: *is quiet for perhaps the first time ever...*
Top