Search results

  1. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Moppet in the buff? Now there is an image I don't need...well, you don't need...Remind me to talk about the use of bilengal American and English English next time we arn't being chased by red-coated guard, Jack young man. That reminds me, did I mention the guards?
  2. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *frowns* Do I look like Moppet to you? Ok...trick question, we look the same...
  3. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Sure, rub it in...actually, that might help if you can get it to rub into the wood next to my sword here and...arg...
  4. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *in the midst of the entrance...walketh a new resident, an inhabitent, a creature come to stay, etc, et el...* New Resident: Oh, is this the place? It looks kinda small...Oh! Oops. Ahehe. *opens door and steps into the entrance* Ahh! Now what is that smell? *sniffs the air* It smells like...
  5. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Good lad, great to have you on the team. *rushes tree and stabs sword into the roots...pauses expecting the tree to explode in a furry of pink lights but instead* Darn...sword's stuck...
  6. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Right, I'll be sure to tell her to keep her dareing feats away from your feet...*blinks at that* Look, does that Reaper's reader actually reap? Beacause we are going to need every weapon we can get...*pulls sword and walks towards the tree*
  7. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Oh my glockenspiel it's the Grim Reaper...oh, hi Jack, did you notice? My work place...and yours for like one week...is stuck halfway up that creepy tree and the whole place is going wacky...and I have no idea why, except that this is the Haloween episode and...*looks at camera* Oh...
  8. Beauregard

    May I Make a Proposition?

    Well Snowth, you have a good idea...but I would definatly rather go through the pain of finding out that someone has lied, than not know someone has died... Take Billy's Girl, for example, she was an amazing member and friend and her memorial thread is something that will stick in my mind...
  9. Beauregard

    Sorry everyone...

    *points and laughs* Oh wait...that's not going to help is it? :halo: Hang in there man! You know you're awesome, we know you're awesome, so what if for a moment you lose a little awesomeness (by falling off a box by slipping in soap if nothing else)? We love ya man! bea:zany:{*who is...
  10. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: Hey Kyle! I love that they became human! This whole halloween thing is crazy and I love it!) Father: *running towards what used to be Wilsons and is now a giant hollowed out tree with creepy branches...and the old Wilsons building halfway up like a huge out-of-place treehouse* Ok, that...
  11. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *walks into the school grounds, whistling* If I were a rich man...lalalalalala...Well, getting a second Mopept me didn't work...so it's Father Moppet verses the world, eh? And OH MY COD...LIVER-OILD-THAT-MOM-USED-TO-MAKE-ME-DRINK...Who replaced the clock tower with a castle that's...
  12. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *jumps out of skin at Jack talking behind him* Quick...something's going on, we have to move before we get any more scares...*jumps again at sound of scream* Ok, so there was one. *jumps at sound of evil laughter* And there's another...*yells* Kyle, keep an eye on the kids...if you find...
  13. Beauregard

    Muppet Central...return...

    Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! I get a mug! Oh! I am so excited! And, you go-fer, go-fer coffee for this mug! On the other hand, don't. I'm no greater than anyone else here, I just post more becuase I have more to say. Doesn't mean I should have a mug and a go-fer (though you can't have the mug...
  14. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Boy-next-door? Hey, boy-next-door-who-is-decorating-the-kitchen-and-probably-can't-even-hear-me-now-the-divideing-door-is-shut have you seen Jana? Or Mother? Or Viq, Vibs, Vic, Dog, Miss Mingostone, Izzy, Adam, Kelly, Anne, Tabby, Jack, or dear sweet Rosa? Wait...did I say that?
  15. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *swings sword and slices the pinicle of a guard's hat* You, listen to me. This is my house, my sofa, my tv, and where are my children because I could really use their help right now. Moppet: Hey, I'm childish. Father: You'll do... Moppet: Do you like these curtains? Father: Why, I...
  16. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Narration: The Moppet living room was filled by six tall black men in red uniforms, watching TV, until Father Moppet charged through the door and then - Father: Alright, feet off the sofa. Guard: Won't! Father: Oh but you will. Guard: Won't won't won't. Father: *eyes darken* Will...
  17. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *walks into living room* Mother, hey, guess what I arrived at work and...oh...this is probably not the time judging from the fact that the living room is filled with black guards with really sharp knives... Guard with sharp knife: Is there anything else but reality tv? Father: Not...
  18. Beauregard

    Muppet Central...return...

    Hey guys, thanks for bringing this up again! And I'm sorry I've dissapeared for weeks at a time recently (didcha miss me?), I'll try to get back to regular posting again soon...life really does get in the way at times!
  19. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: How old? Anything from 4-24...I was hopelessly in love with you at the time...so, any time before I was 24...
  20. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Remember that tree you used to have in your garden? It drooped over the fence to ours. I used to pick apples from it and imagine that you had handed them to me...though they were usually full of worms and made me sick the following night...it was kinda romantic...
Top