Search results

  1. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    Compatibility mode was a fix that worked only once. Turns out, no matter how you try to work around it, you can't remove anything anymore, whether trying to remove unwanted channel suggestions from your homepage, or cleaning out your watch history, clicking those Xs does nothing. And the new...
  2. D

    TKO: 10 Year Anniversary

    Really people? We're 3/4 of the way through this event and none of you even care? None of you? What happened? You liked TKO back when it was on, now you don't care that it's celebrating it's 10th anniversary this year? I've been wrecking my brain trying to select a "best of" episode for each...
  3. D

    When you need to rant...

    Okay, words cannot even begin to describe this absolutely outrageous story I just read: So, apparently there's an elderly lady in my town who had never registered to vote, but now she's making headlines because here she is at the age of 92 (yes, 92) and she's finally registered to vote . . ...
  4. D

    Pig Goat Banana Cricket

    What in the world is this thing? It looks like some pathetic attempt to redo REN & STIMPY, only with an even grosser art style, and COW AND CHICKEN-type characters.
  5. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    Okay, I've finally had to add YT to my browser's compatibilty mode, because it was the only way I could fix the latest breakage that they did: you can't remove unwanted crap from your homepage or when trying to remove vids from a playlist - clicking that X does absolutely nothing. Compatibility...
  6. D

    When you need to rant...

    Wunderbar. Another mass shooting that actually happened in my state . . . and once again, we can't go a thing about it, know why? Because this is a very political state (and a very red state at that), and gun control is a very big political issues: the reds refuse to impose gun control because...
  7. D

    We Bare Bears

    So let me get this straight: some weird webcomic I've never heard of before got an animated series deal? Y'know, I've been wanting to adapt my VAMPIRE GIRL webcomic into a live-action short/special, when is that ever gonna happen? Oh, that's right, never, because people really have never heard...
  8. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    LEROY and T.R.: We're the Travelin' Musicians / We're the three alone / We're the Travelin' Musicians ROVER JOE: Just a-playin' on my shiny, slidey kind of thing, that has a funny name, sort of like . . . ham bone? T.R.: Boy's got a way with the lyrics.
  9. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    The new player is $#!+. $#!+, $#!+, $#!+. That's all I have to say. That and I also hate how whenever you try to backtrack anywhere on the timeline, you have to wait several seconds for the video to rebuffer to where you skipped back to. Apparently, YouTube still doesn't believe in the old...
  10. D

    TKO: 10 Year Anniversary

    One thing that can be said about thread killers of the 3976th 1/2 is that they were certainly an unruly and offbeat bunch, and often times they went to extremes in whatever crazy and zany scheme they had cooked up, and that's exactly the kind of hijinx the gang are up in what many consider to be...
  11. D

    Worst/creepiest puppets/puppeteer work

    Yeah. If you're a partner channel, you can monetize the content you upload, but Google/YouTube gets a large percentage of your revenue.
  12. D

    Animated Pilots You Wish Became a Full Series

    I think both UNCLE GUS and LONGHAIR AND DOUBLEDOME had potential to be series . . . they had potential enough to merit B-shorts that rarely saw the light of day (the former of which involved Uncle Gus entering Flapjack in a horse race, the latter had Doubledome "inventing" fire and naming it Bob...
  13. D

    When you need to rant...

    I'm pretty sure that I brought up that same rant before. Many times.
  14. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    OTIS: I can't eat that food at the diner, it's too spicy! BARNEY: If you can drink anything, you can eat anything! OTIS: I don't eat spicy food, it's bad for my liver! BARNEY: Oh, your liver's a pickle anyway, Otis! OTIS: Is that so? BARNEY: That's right, and I'll say it again, you've got a...
  15. D

    The Chipmunks

    It's a good think I have two Nicks: one is just Nick, the other is "Nick 2" which is simply the west coast broadcast. If there isn't a good ARTHUR episode on at 4:00, I'll definitely watch it then, otherwise, I'll catch it again at 7:00 (that is, provided TBS isn't showing a good SEINFELD at...
  16. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    I know that, and I don't understand why promos for shows and movies always so proudly boast, "FROM EXECUTIVE PRODUCER PHIL FROM ACCOUNTING!" In some cases, I think it's simply for the sake of attaching a big name to their project to get people to watch . . . I mean, who else would want to watch...
  17. D

    The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

    These celebrities are certainly desperate for a paycheck anymore. Heck, Cloris Leachman said that's the only reason she appeared in THE OOGIELOVES, and she wasn't even joking about it.
  18. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    See, here's a good example of why Netflix isn't so great: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/27/expiring-netflix-august So, see? What's so great about renting movies and TV shows online that you can only view for a certain amount of time and have to pay for each time? When you purchase a DVD...
  19. D

    Favorite Seinfeld moments?

    Yeah, because, like, nobody watches SEINFELD from 6-8 on TBS everyday. That would just be ridiculous.
Top