Search results

  1. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: And I'm not lying! Hevej: Who are you tryin' ta fool? You havn't gotten up from the floor there for the laste half an hour.
  2. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *sends back a quick mental note* Oh, everything is fine, dear, just fine. The kids, bless them, have formed a little club and are doing their magic homework in their room ever so silently. Jana's hiding somewhere, and, Hevej? Oh, last I heard he was a sea. Hevej: See! I can get out of...
  3. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Hey, Captain Vej, did you get yer phone call? I didn't get me phone call. Hevej: Why there was no phone call! Oh this is simply not to be stood for...since me feet are above my ears...and, oh...we must have spent too much time together becuase I'm speaking like you and visa versa...
  4. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: I'm gunna need a strong cup of grog after this.
  5. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: Typical...just when I say she's gone, she's back...not that I mind!) Father: *opens one eye* Ok, here's the plan...we need to get out of here... Hevej: And if I twist my knee back under my armpit, then the chain is around my torso and I can stick my head down under my left heal...oh...
  6. Beauregard

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    Wow! I heard this was coming, but didn't expect an official notice for at least another year! I'm eagerly awaiting any new developments! And I desperatly hope that all the original voices will be back, and that we don't get corny cameo's of famous silly-people...
  7. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: Nope, nothing on when she'll be back...) Father: *unconcious* Hevej: *chained up* Moppet: *inside Father's head...taps fingers* A small worm somewhere in Australia: *squirms* Father: *thinks about a worm* Hevej: *is twisted in the chains like a worm* Moppet: *is bored*...
  8. Beauregard

    ALERT!!! eBay Scam!!!

    Vic, check the URL. It's not an e-bay site at all.
  9. Beauregard

    ALERT!!! eBay Scam!!!

    Oh! Yes, that's dreadfull. I'll be on the lookout. Beau
  10. Beauregard

    Ringing in the Ears

    You no longer smell? Wait...that's if you're feet fall off...
  11. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: SOS to Count, Christy's contacted me to say she won't be back any time soon, so we need to write her out again for a bit (just not kill her this time :p) and we'll need to wrap this story up without her, so just PM me and we can figure out what to do next. ~ beau)
  12. Beauregard

    Casting for "A Sesame Street Christmas Carol" DVD

    Tim Curry! Oh yey! Tim Curry as a Ghostly Ghostie voice! Oooh, I am pleased to hear that! *bounces with - very un-British - enthusiasm*
  13. Beauregard

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Yeah, that's what I thought...:zany:
  14. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bear: So what is the excitment about this thing called Television? Bobo: Does sitting on a sofa with popcorn look like excitment? Beau: Better than sitting in popcorn eating a sofa... Bean: *bounces into the popcorn* I gotta try that! Bo: The excitment about tv...well...it's great for...
  15. Beauregard

    FEEDBACK SURVEY: Vic Romano's Muppet Visuals

    Done! Well, that was painless. Three weeks! Three weeks to go! Whoot! Woosh! Ka-Boom! Etc! Bea:zany:{Ka-Boom? Let's hope Crazy Harry didn't hear tha*explosion*}regard
  16. Beauregard

    Muffins anyone?

    It shows somebody puking now...what was there originally? Does anyone know? And did that puking man eat too many muffins?
  17. Beauregard

    Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

    I agree that this is one of the best pics ever! Better than some of the professionals.
  18. Beauregard

    Different Frank Oz signatures

    Well, I know my autograph...erm..signiture changes day to day, so there's no reason why his shouldn't I guess. And I do see the similarity, I guess he just decides sometimes to put the z in the O, and sometimes doesn't. Mine (from Oz) was very similar to the one of the left in the second row also.
  19. Beauregard

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    *is also fainted and unconscious* Unconscious voice: Hey there unconscious sheep that flies...how you doing?
  20. Beauregard

    Ringing in the Ears

    Itchy, ringing, burning, sneezing ears...can I put in a request that no one talk about me in future?
Top