Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Before Anyone Askes...

    He turned the page of the book he was reading...so technically he did turn something...
  2. Beauregard

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, D'Snowth!

    Happy....something like a birthday...
  3. Beauregard

    Before Anyone Askes...

    Oh! Happy late unbirthday...or something....
  4. Beauregard

    Elmo annoying!? Not compared to THIS guy!

    Yeah, it was Dave then.
  5. Beauregard

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Loved Clueless and Poly! Loved the random chatting at the buffett! (You ROCK at those!) Loved and hated the chilly and delicious Benny thing! That was awesome. I love how we see past his outside to a deeper character, good choice.
  6. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Count, your avvy is working now and looks delciously fabulous!
  7. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Ok! Can't wait to see it. And soon we'll all match :p
  8. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *later* Bo: *walks across room...and fells down a well installed in the floor* I'm alright!
  9. Beauregard

    Sam, Harry, and Yorick on 30 years Special

    Another pondering...will it ever come out on DVD? I doubt it since it's a joint effort between SS, FR and Muppets...but it would make a great special feature on one of the BoxSets.
  10. Beauregard

    I got a sighned Phot from Rowlf and from the Disney address!!!

    Oh that's neat! It's a very nice signiture whoever did it, very Rowlfish. Also, it's different to some Rowlf sigs I have seen before so I doubt it's a pre-print. What is that letter thing above it with the "Steve Baker" signiture? Is that just a "With Compliments" ish slip?
  11. Beauregard

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    And that's the truth! *ahem* Please don't make me squirm again Layl.. "tranquility" It's a lovely peacable word. "something stabilizing" "soft" "slaps" "stone" Nice alliteration...and the "slaps" are very tunefull. "passerby" "anthropomorphic" Nice words. *squeeeeeeels!* I know...
  12. Beauregard

    Stevies KERMIT HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN cut out!

    Fozzie Bear right? - And, Vic, you're save the villian from Saw may lock you up and make you chop things to save your life, but I doubt they will be pumkins...
  13. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *wraps handkerchief around hand and touches doorknob* AHH! *grabs hand back* Ron: What! Father: Nothing, I was just playing around. *tries again* See, no volts at all. Ron: Good, try turning the knob. Father: *does and gets a huge elctric shock throughing him across the cave*...
  14. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Replied...let me know if you could follow my somewhat garbled instructions.
  15. Beauregard

    Say Cheese!

    Short sentences always get me. Altered repition always gets me. Short altered repetition sentences involving Rowlf and pain ALWAYS get me! Someone whisper to Dog that the Bear is trying his best to help him, not to hurt him! Oh! It's like racism, but not...Don't know why that struck me...
  16. Beauregard

    Elmo annoying!? Not compared to THIS guy!

    *packages up a dvd of just Elephant clips and marks it, "The Best of Kermit Newsflashes"* Hey, Vic, I got a DVD for you!
  17. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Ron: Here, put this handkercheif over your hand and the electricity ain't gunna get ya, Moppet, Moppet: If it does though, mark my words, I'm gunna get ya. Ron: Alternitivly we can just sit here and Nicky can get the both of us. Moppet: Eech...Think she'd be cross? Ron: Fuming...
  18. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    No...sorry, it's not changed at all. Wanna send me the link so I can check that it works or something? Oh! Hey! You changed your siggy to the Count caption. :p
  19. Beauregard

    Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

    "Zat you Santa Clause" - Well, Dr Tooth's voice can't be all that great here becuase it took me all of half a minute to figure out who was meant to be singing. The background music is brilliently Mellow and Profitable. I think his voice finally picked up halfway through the song when he went...
  20. Beauregard

    Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

    I've listened to it today, I'll comment more when I have more time, but for now, yes, it's entertaining and worth getting. I would have liked a lot of minor changes to it, pushing the edges a little more, giving Piggy some applause, adjusting Animal's shouting. I've not listened hard enough to...
Top