Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Who are the Muppets suppose to be

    Oh I agree. Annie does resemble her performer in many ways...though I can't vouch for whether their personalities were similar...gosh, I hope not anyway.
  2. Beauregard

    Happy Birthday Muppet Newsgirl!

    Hippy Bath Day! Here, have cake! *throws a cake with Richard Hunt's facial features carved into it at MuppyNewsie*
  3. Beauregard

    Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

    Oh I love those pictures! Expecially the first and last. They capture the essence of Kermit's thoughtfull poise perfectly! If I didn't know better, even I would have trouble picking him out from a line-up. He could possibly use having a better backing material, but looks loverly. Can't wait...
  4. Beauregard

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, D'Snowth!

    Dan I think...I just think....we may have agreed not to mention that detail? Because now I am going to be foreced to explain in some detail myself... There was once an MSN conversation between Vibs, Tabi, Dan, Prawnie and I, in which I was distracted by a TV show and didn't notice that...
  5. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father/Ron: *tangled together at the bottom of the stairs* Would you...no, you first...stop...arg!!!
  6. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Ron: Look, about before...I wanted to say sorry for- *steps on skateboard and is sent tumbling downwards* Father: *smug* Oh, thank you for the appology, but there really is no need...*steps on a banana skin and flies downwards*
  7. Beauregard

    The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

    Face it, we all need some accountability from time to time. I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we can post, at the end of the day, our plans for tomorrow, "Tidy room" "Eat pancakes" "Write an epic sea-faring adventure novel" (or somethings less ambitious) and then we can check in...
  8. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *walks up the stairs* We should pray that Christy stays occupied fighting off a magic invasion till we can get the hoover out on that mud...dy stuff... Ron: Alternitivly, we could find a way to help her. Father: Cleaning poo off her stair carpet isn't helping? Ron: Good...
  9. Beauregard

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, D'Snowth!

    Hey! I am so not Vibs' sister in cyberspace...I am Vibs' BROTHER in cyberspace...*crawls under rock and hates typo thingies*
  10. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *crawls out of drainhole in front of the Moppet House* Please may Vic not be in, please may Vic not be in. Ron: *crawls into the tunnel leading to the back drainpipe* Jana? What are you doing here?
  11. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *following Dandan* Ron: *following Father* Was that you or...? Father: Shut up. We're in a sewer. Ron: And that means I can't go for obvious jokes? Father: Another thing we'll talk about when we are safely in my family home. Ron: *is silent* Father: How much further...
  12. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father/Ron: *both together* No! Father: Hey, no need to shout. Ron: Was talking to the blue freak. Father: That freak is my brother! I think...so...er...bro, any idea how to get out of this hole?
  13. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: So any more bright ideas, Ron? *lights come on at that point ala Dandan* Ron: Well there's one. How about you? Father: Yeah, like you did that. Sure. *rolls eyes* Ron: Want me to make them go away again? Father: No! Leave them alone!
  14. Beauregard

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    Hmm...I've only ever caught the episodes in the finale season once the magic has faded really...I'd like to see some more, and see some of the characters interacting better. They were all sort of grown up and/or gone by the finale season.
  15. Beauregard

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, D'Snowth!

    As your uncle (Yes, I am Vibs' sister in cyberspace) I command you to do what your mother says...even though its more fun to be jumper-less.
  16. Beauregard

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    I'd be annoyed if they did another prequel...but I'm up for anything. What I'd personally *fanboy* dream of them doing is creating a crew or situation that calls for the best of each team. Such as...7-of-9, Archer, Data, Jadzia, etc and pits them together in a story. But that won't happen I...
  17. Beauregard

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, D'Snowth!

    Oh is that what you were doing with the spoon.
  18. Beauregard

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    Aaaaaaaaah! I've heard rumours anout this! If it does come out it could be fantastic, or rubish. I'm very, very interested in it though.
  19. Beauregard

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, D'Snowth!

    *from outside of cake* So! Time to cut the cake! *grabs chainsaw*
  20. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Oh that's so fabulously pastel! I like the lightning you added to Count's, btw.
Top