Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Here's the original post, so it's worth going here to check out the characters available. Kermit and piggy are there, but they may not both work together in an avatar, so you might wan't to adjust accordingly.
  2. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: Ok! Guys, heads up, Barry Lee will be joining the game as an old friend of Father's) Father: *being dragged away* Hey! Will you cut that out...I have just about had it with this day and if you keep your smelly arm round my neck like that I'll just bite it clean off...Fine! *bites arm*...
  3. Beauregard

    Side Notes and OOC's (The Moppet Family)

    New player alert! Guys, Barry Lee's asked to join the game. He'll be arriving as Herb, a inhabitent of the town who was Moppet's best friend when the two of them were kids, though Christy and Adam never got on with him too well. Herb left the town for years and is just returning, with no home...
  4. Beauregard

    Random Muppet Thread

    Sweetums The Frog Prince (I see. I think. I think I see. Do you see me?)
  5. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Just put me DOWN you fiends! Van, do something. - Ron: *at the Moppet House* *breaks into Father's office* Filing cabinet, desk drawers, piggy pank, pink safe...so many places the files I am looking for could be hidden.
  6. Beauregard

    No WONDER there won't be another theatrical release!

    That cover has always annoyed me because it's so deceptive...it gives the impression that the Muppets will go into space in a space-ship...also, it says, "The magic is back" and it so wasn't with that movie. :p Bea:zany:{The views expressed in this thread belong to the owner thereof and are...
  7. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    OH CR-...er...kokomobruhahalemonade...
  8. Beauregard

    Random Muppet Thread

    Miss Mousey Muppet Show (So, how is everyone?)
  9. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    I didn't say kokomobruhahalemonade! It's all lies!
  10. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Parker: One thing at a time, girl. *kick-punches U-man across the yard* - ooc: Count, can you empty your PM inbox? -
  11. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *has a U-man land on head* Mom? I said I'M AWAKE! Don't jump on my head again, please, just don't do it! *opens eyes* Oh, hi Vanessa. (EDIT: OOC: Hey Count. I'll PM you wanting to know about the idea, but I'm not sure if we want them dealt with...was kinda liking them here for now...
  12. Beauregard

    I'll be Gone for a Week or so...

    *waves a tiny wave with a tiny bit of seawater*
  13. Beauregard

    No WONDER there won't be another theatrical release!

    Back on subject...I can't find my copy of MFS to tell you if my copy matches the older or newer cover art.
  14. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *inner dialogue: I am so dreaming. Vanessa did not just appear in my world. Any moment now I'll wake up and Mom will yell for me to come and plant some morters in the garden for her target practice.* *waits*
  15. Beauregard

    No WONDER there won't be another theatrical release!

    *is shocked at suggestion that I, British as I am, would have put or read any deeper meaning in that sentence* Bea:zany:regard
  16. Beauregard

    The Muppet Show On Tour

    *holding nose and turning blue* Why didn't you say so before!
  17. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    Concidering you used my credit card to buy the tutu and Santa outfit that never arrived for the Steve statue out the front, I think you owe me a tutu.
  18. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father/Parker: It's very simple...you are here because we are in the middle of a huge battle against dark and evil forces come together under the name of "U-Men" to steal the power of the crystal which transformed our town into a nightmerish village of destruction and darkness and your...
  19. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    I just ordered them from the Chigarco branch of MS (Muppeteer-Stalking)merchandicing department...they arn't available in stores yet, it's hush hush...but, I got 26 off the black market? I can sell them to you for a very small mark-up price...
  20. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: You know, technically, husbands who keep track of their wives are perceived as paranoid and creepy, as well as untrustworthy and generally weird...*pulls a high-tech tracking device from pockets* Luckily I am all that and more. Agent habits die hard.
Top