Search results

  1. D

    "Peanuts" movie in development for November 2015 release

    Halle Berry? Viola Davis? Gabourey Sidibe? Sanaa Lathan? Jada Pinkett Smith? Queen Latifah? Remember a time when Whoopi Goldberg used to be a big A-lister?
  2. D

    Peppermint... STINKIN...Park. Terrible Kid's show

    If by "Ernie" you mean an adorable Muppet with orange fleece skin, unkempt black hair, a red and blue knit sweater, and an infecteous snicker, then yes, I too want to see Ernie on a rollercoaster.
  3. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    He's been a main character for a number of years now. Same with Fern.
  4. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    You know the show has totally lost focus on Arthur when you have episodes with George or Francine opening the show in the teasers.
  5. D

    Is This Jersey?

    Wow, fifty bucks a yard? I had no idea even synthetics and imiatations could be so expensive too. :eek:
  6. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    As we've said a time or two before, for all intents and purposes, the show really shouldn't be called ARTHUR anymore - ELWOOD CITY KIDS is a more accurate title at this point, as the show rarely even focuses on Arthur anymore. A lot of secondary characters get their own episodes, including one...
  7. D

    Is This Jersey?

    So it's essentially a similar fabric then, just not the same (kinda like acrylic is similar to wool, but not the same)? What would you say the tongue is?
  8. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    Oddly enough, I'm actually having less trouble catching the show at 3 and 3:30 than I thought I would, however, it feels weird having nothing to watch at 4 now.
  9. D

    11-18-1985: A day that changed Sesame Street Forever

    Maria had some bad moments too, such as Episode 536 where the gang is playing Follow the Leader with David, after they finish the game, Big Bird remarks, "it would have been a lot more fun if my friend Mr. Snuffleupagus was here." You can hear Maria in the background moaning, "oh come on, I...
  10. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    It's an old expression; it's basically an enthusiastic "I agree," or "I concur," or "You said it," along those lines.
  11. D

    Is This Jersey?

    There's such a thing as cheap velvet? But anyway, I usually give puppets like half an inch of space between the two pieces of the mouthplate for a "hinge" of sorts to allow room for the thickness of the felt mouth, throat, and tongue for when the mouth is closed.
  12. D

    The Chipmunks

    Oh my gosh, yesterday's episode is stirring up quite a debate among the fandom, and no, it's actually not about one of the families that came to look at the house was mixed: it's about Simon seemingly not concerned that Jeanette slammed into the closed window and fell into a bush down below. Oh...
  13. D

    The Muppets Episode 8 - Too Hot to Handler

    I know he frequently called Maria "Skinny," Gordon "Curly," Bob "Bright Eyes," and Big Bird "Turkey."
  14. D

    Favorite Non-Henson TV Shows

    I still have trouble accepting that Nostalgia Critic is, by all means, considered a TV show. Not that I don't like NC (well, I stopped watching since the revival), but I'm just sayin'.
  15. D

    The Muppets Episode 8 - Too Hot to Handler

    I actually don't know, I just know Caroll brought it up in one of his many interviews: Paul Simon was on the set one day with Oscar, and the bit ended with him walking away from the trashcan, so Caroll ad-libbed, "So long, shorty!" He said peering out from behind the trashcan setup he could see...
Top