Search results

  1. Beauregard

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    Geeked? Is that even a word? Because if it is, then I'm geeked about this film also. But then again, I always have been optermistic.
  2. Beauregard

    pick 3 celebrities for fraggle movie

    Well that's true...but his songs do have many meaningfull and complex words, and his diverse singing style does match that of the Fraggles.
  3. Beauregard

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    *posts* *grin* *thinks about leaving it at that - mystery...suspence...* Ack, who am I kidding? I just hit 14,000! Yey!
  4. Beauregard

    Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

    *falls off chair* *literally* *gets up, reads it again, falls off chair again* (EDIT: Weird and neat fact...I am one post from 14,000!)
  5. Beauregard

    Is anyone else not looking forward to the Fraggle Rock movie?

    I guess this good be a problem. The first thing they need to do is set up the relatioships..not change them, set them up. And then launch into the story. As with X-men (I've used this analogy before). They didn't just start by throwing a million X-men on the streen the way they do in the...
  6. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *stares at flames in perfect calm* Pass the extinguisher Dandan. Now. NOT THE ANT EXTERMINATOR! The EXTINGUISHER! THE FIRE FLAME PUTTER-OUTER! CAN I MAKE MYSELF MORE CLEAR??? *jumps up and down in John Cleesish fury!*
  7. Beauregard

    PM Notification e-mails

    But are Marty, Snowthy, and Kendra fuzzy and blue!??
  8. Beauregard

    Chicken Big - Not Another Buckin' Christmas Album

    Thanks Beth. *grins* It's a goal in life to make people smile, so I am glad to hear it! Yey!
  9. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *grabs Dandan's wrist* Give me that, drop it! Bad aunt! Drop the mallet!
  10. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Well...I...er...so long as they were the cheap plastic wine glasses that I get out for guests and Mr Cole and not the expencive crystal ones that Christy bought me as a wedding present...I guess that's an acceptable rate of breakage.
  11. Beauregard

    pick 3 celebrities for fraggle movie

    I'd say Jenifer Coolage (she's crazy, yet hilarious...somehwat looks lik the Trashheap, actually...though maybe she isn't child-friendly...), Robbie Williams (singer, not Robin Williams actor), and...hmm...Tom Hanks would be a good choice so I'll agree with you guys on that.
  12. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Oh, thank you...you didn't happen to find any toast while you were in there? *places plate on table* *pauses* Eeeew! Dandan! What were you doing in...that is NOT hygenic! *runs plate under tap*
  13. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: The ghost of Christmas past come to haunt the commercialism of Christmas Presents and yet to come and forewarn those who refuse to pay heed to...er...I have no idea where I was going with that. Who?
  14. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: I knew that we should scrape the mould off the plates before loading them...
  15. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to get Father back home for a bit. So, I'm going to just throw Father home and we'll deal with the consequences at another time. Mwahahah!) Father: *sits up in bed* Aaaaaaaaaaaah! *pause* Did I have a bad dream? or did I just see my toes poking...
  16. Beauregard

    A Muppet Central Round-Up

    It comes with the Golden Oldie terratory...remanising, memories, thoughts, raking up the past *cough*, etc. Is fun! Just wait for another three years and you'll be digging up the TKO threads for a reminisce!
  17. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *taps on Lisa's door* Hey girl. Look, I got a big bag of pocorn for you...I'm going to leave it outisde the door and back away slowly, ok?
  18. Beauregard

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    Well...in the defense of muffins, there was Toffee Muffin (Bran's son, and Blueberry's brother)...
  19. Beauregard

    A Muppet Central Round-Up

    *giggles* Sorry. Excuse me. *manical laughter* ...actually, ignore that.
  20. Beauregard

    This is... interresting

    Thanks for the link. I havn't seen the whole of the pinball thing for the longest time! But, you are right, that's just strange. Bea:zany:{So THAT'S what your avatar is}regard
Top