Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Whose line was it anyway? (Remember that?)
  2. Beauregard

    Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

    Yeah, I tend to e-mail saying, "Hi! Where's my Kermit! I'm still so excited!" and they write back saying, "There's been more shipping delays from the supplier, but he'll be with you soon."
  3. Beauregard

    Any news on the New Muppet Show?

    I'm not sure...but I think that's the idea...I guess they're intended to make us think, or investigate, or they could just be speculation, or hype, or hyperbole, or just...something to lock onto and make us excited and anticipated (word?) for news that may be coming. *shrugs* I for one am...
  4. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Like disguising their car so they won't be recognised!
  5. Beauregard

    Remember the shows real endings...

    The go-bye-bye, went bye-bye?
  6. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Beau: *sighs* Bo: *sighs* Bobo: *sighs* Bean: *bounces* Beau: *sighs again* Bo: *sighs again* Bobo: *stares* Bean: *bounces* Beau: *stares* Bo: *stares* Bobo: *sighs again* Bean: *bouces* Bo: Ok...Bean...if you could stop bouncing on Bobo's stomache, we'd appreciate it.
  7. Beauregard

    Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

    Animal and Gonzo at once...down goes my bank accunt again... Speaking of downers, my Kermit still hasn't arrived.
  8. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Us? Out of control? Don't make me laugh. *laughs* I said DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!
  9. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Like a parody of Prison Break....could work...
  10. Beauregard

    24

    That's Jack Ryan, Tom Clancy. *pokes you*
  11. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Pairing? What pairing? Ok...so...I don't suppose I will get away with acting innocent here? But let's not get ahead of ourselves, people, this was just Gonzo stepping into the room to find Piggy in a state of undress...this wasn't pairing. A lot of misunderstanding can still happen...and in...
  12. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    I assure you I found that particular page's information all by myself. :halo: Besides, if Beaker can blurt, I can certainly add a little info to his hinting. BBB FOREVER!
  13. Beauregard

    MuppetFest: Discuss Original and Your Dreams

    In a way, Kermit and Piggy's relationship should have been solidified a while ago now...leaving it hanging for this long, it will become a joke in the same way that Tom Cruise has become a joke. At first, his outlandishness was funny, then it bordered on abnormal, and now it's just a joke.
  14. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    WARNING: Not for the faint hearted...contains slight action, slight scaryness, and slight ushy-gushyness between something other than a pig and a frog... Chapter 10 Miss Piggy returned to the trinket shop for a second interview, stopping short at the glass door to let light illusions of...
  15. Beauregard

    Could Disney be selling The Muppets?

    Maybe they've been holding out on us, news wise, and have been working on stuff behind the scenes that we have yet to hear anything about. *shrugs* It could happen. Maybe we'll get some announcements soon. I can't beleive that Kermit and Piggy are making the rounds purely for the sake of it.
  16. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Getting back onto the subject of Bill...should we mention BBB on the Muppet Wiki Bill Baretta Page?...ok, bad idea... But, seriously, go check out the Bill B page at Wiki: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Bill_Barretta There's some pretty interesting news hidden in the sixth paragraph on that...
  17. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Chapter 9 Their job opportunities weren’t turning out as well as they had initially thought, or even dared to hope. The first interview finished with the skinny red-haired hotshot interviewer flying into a wall at the end of Miss Piggy's cuff. The next had been fine, for as long as it lasted...
Top