Search results

  1. D

    The Muppet Mindset

    I'm actually surprised the Mindset is still operating at all - Lisa's dropped off the face of the earth, Prawnie's cut some of us off, and more outlets for Muppet Freaks have surfaced in recent years.
  2. D

    The Chipmunks

    Good news / bad news. Good news: new episodes resume in a couple of week.s Bad news: They're splitting them into halves again. I guess because there's like only two full episodes left of this season.
  3. D

    The Muppets Episode 14 - Little Green Lie

    Yes, but it was still rather disturbing and felt very out of place in a Muppet movie.
  4. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    Yeah, Nostalgia Critic recently did a Fair Use video as well:
  5. D

    The Muppets Episode 14 - Little Green Lie

    Honestly, the concept of Robin being taken to a bar where they serve milkshakes is a lot less disturbing than, say, Scooter cage dancing at a goth bar.
  6. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    Oh great, THE BIG DANG THEORY is getting ready to air its 200th episode, so now all of television is practically obsessing about it. I get so sick of this awful show always being shoved in our faces and down our throats all the time.
  7. D

    The Muppets Episode 14 - Little Green Lie

    I do believe you have me figured out very well, Jobi!
  8. D

    The Muppets Episode 14 - Little Green Lie

    Oh yeah. Matter of fact, from some inside information I've heard, apparently the networks are currently trying wanting another Archie Bunker-type character right now . . . which is ironic, because one of the most common complaints from viewers is that TV today is overpopulated with unlikeable...
  9. D

    The Muppets Episode 14 - Little Green Lie

    In recent years, yes, but it hasn't always been that way. Supposedly, FRIENDS is to blame for that, because I believe it was the first major successful sitcom that was produced in-house by the network (in this case, NBC), and because of that, networks decided they could do shows themselves...
  10. D

    The Muppets Episode 14 - Little Green Lie

    Yeah, and Seth MacFarlane has been wanting to end the show for years, but FOX won't let him, which is why you never sell your creations to someone else.
  11. D

    The Muppets Episode 14 - Little Green Lie

    Are these truly desperate times? It seems like every new show on TV now the viewers obsess over the numbers almost as much (maybe even moreso) as the network suits.
  12. D

    Any Muppeteers here on MC?

    Yeah, we kinda knew with his health slowly deteriorating that he was living on borrowed time, but it was still a sad day when we lost him.
  13. D

    R.I.P. Harper Lee

    When I was in Grade 8, our Reading teacher had this unnatural obsession with the Holocaust . . . then once we finally stopped reading about the concentration camps and the genocide of the Jews and such, we moved on to Shakespearean comedy.
  14. D

    Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

    Remember what Drtooth brought up months ago about race-lifting Tiger Lily in PAN? Rooney Mara's now saying she regrets that role for that very reason.
  15. D

    The Chipmunks

    As I said before, that's really my one and only beef thus far with ALVINNN, that anti-bullying episode they did where Derek and his posse kept bullying Simon for wearing those outlandish and effeminiate glasses until his new pair came in and Simon's attempts to stand up to them . . . yeah, in...
  16. D

    Questions about anything

    Is there some special reason (and I'm sure it's a stupid one) why now whenever you search for something on Google, any result you click on has to open in a new window rather than the current window?
Top