Search results

  1. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *now underneith a broken pile of couch* Yes I am the banana-man...*snores and sleeptalks*
  2. Beauregard

    Big Brother, Anyone?

    That's ok. We're not as hard as we sound. ;) Here's a little teaser trailer for the series guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6hQdTEgCGQ Enjoy
  3. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    Oh great! I can't wait! *sucks on a twiddle*
  4. Beauregard

    Big Brother, Anyone?

    A few people have been worried about not being available to post over the weekends, so I think we'll add a clause to the "Must post everyday" rule giving people the weekend off if they wish. Hope this helps. By the way, we are 'hoping' to make this MC:BB experience brighter and bigger than...
  5. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *heads inside and settles down in front of the TV* It'll be relaxing to watch a soap where there are no dragons, yacks, big-feet, or Grandmas and where the worst that happens is someone dies of tiny-clusters in the brain...
  6. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    *Fozzie voice* Oh, Mr Dwayne sir, don't hold that chicken too long, she'll just give you wart-er...bird flu.
  7. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    Eat away. Eat at home. Eat anywhere you like, assuming you also brought muffins.
  8. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *turns back* What...? The door was unlocked all along? Typical...
  9. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *follows Jack* Hey! Keep your hands to yourself young man!
  10. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *blinks* Did I miss a month or something? Or does Jack have REALLY fast chin-hair growth? At his age, I only shaved about once a month. *pauses* Ok, I probably didn't need to share that.
  11. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *makes "blah blah blah" faces at Vanessa* And do you have it on your person, Christy dear dear wife of mine?
  12. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: What...what? An old man with a beard and faux-magic powers over...me? *turns to Christy* Tell me about that key? *smile*
  13. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: ...You don't find my voice attractive, Jack? *pauses* What is this, Star Wars, Van?
  14. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Vic is sea-bound, Jana is sleeping...peacefully...somewhere. And, hey! I thought the twins were with you!?
  15. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    Sure, why not. And we should get some more Twiddles or something becuase we're...you know...out.
  16. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Do I need to spell it out, Mother? *sighs* Y. E. S. I. L. O. S. T. M. Y. H. O. U. S. E. Where was I? Yesil ost myh ouse!
  17. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    Last I looked, we were eating Cheese Twiddles...
  18. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *to Mother* If I did, I wouldn't ask you...so, do you have the key on you right now maybe hopefully? *to Jack* Shut your mouth, or eyes, or both.
  19. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: So! Christy! You're home. That's nice. It's...nice. Can I get you some tea? Shall we go in the house? Do you have...a spare key? *catches Jack's jacket before Jack actually reaches Vanessa, holding him half upright half an inch from Van*
  20. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: On that note...I retract the remark about the step-daughter not being the Vanessa...daughter...she, I, we...it's difficult, Jack. But enough about me, how are you?
Top