Search results

  1. D

    Where are the older humans?

    CAPTAIN KANGAROO is from a completely different time and from a completely different generation: back then, kids may have had more to do with their grandparents and such, but fast-forward to today, parents are getting steadily younger, due to poor upbringing and improper sex education, and as...
  2. D

    Big Bird on Soul Man (1998)

    Funny thing about a show where Dan Aykroyd plays a priest is that from what I understand, Dan actually considered becoming a priest before he turned to show business. And another thing that's amusing too is that his character Father Mike actually looks a lot like the former musical director at...
  3. D

    Where are the older humans?

    Keep something in mind: as much as we may or may not like certain changes made to the show, its characters, its cast, the sets, what have you, the show isn't made for us, it's made for the ever-changing audience of preschool kids.
  4. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    Holy crap - there was never an option to watch videos at 60 fps in IE, but there sure is in Opera, and boy, I'm getting dizzy.
  5. D

    The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

    Just the fact that I can actually remember when McDonald's had other company slogans, other than "I'm lovin' it," which they've been using for a hundred years now. I mean really, just a few I can remember off the top of my head: - "Good time, great taste" - "Always good food, always good value"...
  6. D

    The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

    I actually found that to be highly disturbing. O.O
  7. D

    Where are the older humans?

    I've even seen somewhere out there where somebody is saying JHC needs to take the show back, even though it was never their show to begin with.
  8. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    "Those aren't rabbits, those are bunnies!" ~ Ed
  9. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    Drtooth always brings up one of the reasons why bringing in Tim Hill as director of MFS was a mistake was because Tim Hill himself admitted he was never really a fan of the Muppets to begin with. Whether or not that really did play a factor (again, I still don't find MFS to be as bad as people...
  10. D

    The Worst TV Show Ever!

    I think so.
  11. D

    The Worst TV Show Ever!

    I don't even remember the post you quoted, and looking back through the thread and seeing it was posted back in the middle of 2007 (when I was going through a spell of depression), I don't think I was in my right frame of mind then. But I suppose. It was some show CN had on during the mid and...
  12. D

    Bob, Gordon, and Luis: FIRED!

    It would be near impossible for them to do that. We're talking about well over 4,000 episodes, each of them (up till now) an hour long. Who would have time to watch all of that anyway? And how would anybody be able to afford such?
  13. D

    HEH! Work It's been Canceled!

    Didn't Kim Possible's mom look just like her only with a slightly different hairstyle?
  14. D

    Bob, Gordon, and Luis: FIRED!

    Yeah, well, racism has no place in 2016, yet we've got white cops killing black people, resulting in Black Lives Matter protests, which has also resulted in Blue Lives Matter protests, which has also resulted in black people killing white cops, which has also resulted in All Lives Matter...
  15. D

    Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4630 - Afraid of the Bark

    I remember the Season 40 premiere, I just didn't remember the detail of Barkley being there. Other than that, I really haven't much of anything from Seasons 39-44.
  16. D

    Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4630 - Afraid of the Bark

    This was an interesting story, I used to have problems with dogs myself, but I pretty much don't anymore, but that's mainly because there are dogs in my family: my aunt and uncle have a rascally little weenie dog, and my cousin and his wife have a deaf boxer, both of which are very affectionate...
  17. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    Is Drumph unaware that Reddit is essentially a paradise haven for trolls and other freaks-n-geeks on the internet? I mean, why else would he participate in a discussion over there? Uh, on second thought, never mind, I think I just answered my own question.
  18. D

    Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Forum Upgrade June 20, 2015

    In regards to the problems I mentioned having with the rich text editor, I guess those can be disregarded, as apparently, it was a problem exclusive to Internet Explorer, for whatever reason.
  19. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    I'm made it redundantly clear that I will not use Chrome. I checked out Opera, and while it lacks a lot of the bells and whistles IE had, at least in the grand scheme of things, it looks and acts very similarly to IE, so I think I'll stick with it. Right off the bat there's one perk: video...
  20. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    I am absolutely, completely, positively, and totally P!$$3D OFF! The one thing I was avoiding for months is now has become unavoidable: I had to finally make the permanent switch to Firefox, I had no other choice. YouTube has completely disabled the older player in Compatibility View, and of...
Top