Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Pork's Groovy Appreciation Thread

    Yup! And don't you just luv 'em? *snuggles blueberry muffins*
  2. Beauregard

    "Animal's Food Fight"

    And fruit! Don't forget the fruit! *throws fruit*
  3. Beauregard

    Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

    I still shake my head and can't understand how Shrek was released almost a month earlier in America...isn't that like inviting Movie-Pirates onto your ship and saying, "Do go ahead and loot the place"?
  4. Beauregard

    Red and Gobo

    Or sister?
  5. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *stares* I hadn't read that. *runs to tribute section* Ooooh! Thanks for shareing.
  6. Beauregard

    Wembly is a WOMAN?

    In all my days...I will never forget this thread title...it will be ingrained in my consciousness forever...
  7. Beauregard

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    *peers into thread* Hey! I printed out the whole story and read it while I was away! It was a great, clever story. Nice to see Kermit in his SS character, to see SS off the street, and to see enough of Elmo to not be too much. I was shocked to find that the Gabi/Miles romance was all a...
  8. Beauregard

    The Face Of The Joker Revealed

    Here is a new great look at the Joker's face.
  9. Beauregard

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    - You refuse to participate in an organised foodfight because it's official muffining and therefore does not count *glares at a certain someone who shall not be named who did this recently*
  10. Beauregard

    M'pat

    We will all now stand as we raise the M'Pat flag and blow whistles and pledge allegiance to the frog, MC, and our great ex-KO leader, Mrs P.
  11. Beauregard

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    This keeps coming up...we don't know, we won't know. Hopefully Jerry will play Gobo. Other than that, we don't know...Maybe Robin could play Gobo? Wait...um?
  12. Beauregard

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Aww...cute and smart Winslow. I always thought Trisha was the best characters, in the radio version at least. She was rather too...shrill in the TV series, and just annoying in the movie.
  13. Beauregard

    Red and Gobo

    I always saw them as a couple...until I saw the show and realised that they wern't. Does that make sense? Probably not. I'd seen many pictures, drawings, and articles about Fraggle Rock. I knew all about the characters, the trashheaps, and the raddishes...and I assumed that Gobo and Red...
  14. Beauregard

    Elmo on GMA

    GMA? Good Monsters All? But seriously...did he show up? Did he cook? What's the news on that?
  15. Beauregard

    10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

    Witch bit was spell binding?
  16. Beauregard

    The Muppet Show Season 2 Amazon Sales Rank

    I don't think it's there at the minute...maybe someone can get it up for us?
  17. Beauregard

    10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

    Like I can pun the word "Believable..." Tsk! For shame! Fine, I'll be'leaving then. Oooh! Beleaving! *runs back into thread* Oh wait...wrong spelling...
  18. Beauregard

    Winslow's Glorious Appreciation Thread

    I agree! It seems like I can remember you always being around with great information on comics, cartoons, movies, music, etc. You are one of those people who find information and store it and share it, and we love you for it! Thanks! Beau
  19. Beauregard

    "Animal's Food Fight"

    Mmm! Candy! I throw chocolate right back at cha! Soft...half melted chocolate...but chocolate none the less!
  20. Beauregard

    Random Ramblings

    You have a British accent and an easy smile and love being on camera?
Top