Search results

  1. D

    The Funny Videoe Thread

    As long as we're talking about that, here's another similar compilation that has some of the same clips, but a lot of others from other game shows as well:
  2. D

    The Funny Videoe Thread

    Ironically, it has been corrected: it used to be "Funny Vidoe." Ah, I think I've got it now. . . . RICHARD DAWSON: Give me a slang word for a policeman. CONTESTANT: DICK! ALEX TREBEK: You prayed for snow on your wedding day? CONTESTANT: That's right, it was 32 degrees, and no snow on my...
  3. D

    The Funny Videoe Thread

    For what? Porn?
  4. D

    When you need to rant...

    Talk about being stabbed in the back: AdBlock Plus has decided that it's going to start doing the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do and start adding ads back onto sites rather than block them. Why? Money.
  5. D

    None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

    Wow, this BuzzFeed article is totally accurate in every way possible! https://www.buzzfeed.com/katieheaney/what-every-summer-is-like-for-people-who-hate-it?utm_term=.jsB1WWWZ15#.qmGY000RYr Well, okay, except for when it turns into an anti-beach subarticle, but other than that, everything else...
  6. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    "A resentment is when you poison yourself and expect the other person to die." ~ Marty Krofft
  7. D

    The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

    For me it was his Drug Cartoon Special review.
  8. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    There were a number of ATC kids that disappeared without explanation, except for Tarrah who stuck around for a very short while after ATC.
  9. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    They really didn't offer any in-universe explanation on the show, other than saying Alan was the new storekeeper, and him also making the remark, "when I bought the store, they told me it was an interesting neighborhood." However, SS.org's site says that Mr. Handford simply sold the store to...
  10. D

    The breakfast cereal thread

    I didn't even know there was an orange cream Capn Crunch. :o Funnily enough, I remember Walmart still had Oreo-O's for quite a while before they disappeared forever. And of course, they always had Berry Berry Kix when no one else did, but again, ever since they changed that stuff to essentially...
  11. D

    The breakfast cereal thread

    I'll still hoard Frankenberry when I start seeing it in stores. And by "stores," I mean Walmart, because they're the only ones that carry the monster cereals anymore. Then again, are certain brand-name cereals starting to disappear from the grocery stores in your regions? The strawberry...
  12. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    And it's interesting to think that Alan has been running Hooper's Store longer than anyone else before him: even Mr. Hooper himself. He's still a wonderful human on the show, and I've always enjoyed his presence since his debut.
  13. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    Oh yay, I've been wanting to see this one again for a long time.
  14. D

    Unofficial Picture Thread!

    Took an old collage I did about three years ago and added a new, modern twist to it:
  15. D

    The Funny Picture Thread

    This is perhaps the most accurate portrayal of Trump I've ever seen:
  16. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    KET released the airdates sometime last month, and it's only been within the last week or two that they finally revealed episode titles. Admittedly, some of them do sound fake (one episode is simply titled "Cereal"), but KET is a reliable source. Supposedly, one of the new episodes may be from...
  17. D

    None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

    THE HEAT'S CONTINUING INTO THIS WEEK AS WELL! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! THIS IS NOT WHAT SEPTEMBER IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE! THIS AUGUST HEAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OVER LONG BEFORE NOW! THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW THIS ABSOLUTELY SUCKS TO BE DEPRIVED OF AN ENJOYABLE SEASON WHEN ANOTHER...
Top