Search results

  1. D

    What do you miss about "new" Sesame Street?

    Race cars yes, pinball no! The pinball cartoons are still there! Twice this season. They used 11 and i think 8 (it had bears catching the ball in cups). If I could remember the numbers of the episodes, I'd tell you when they're on! And besides. I cracked up to no extent when Telly said...
  2. D

    An interesting Wedding

    Really? The Cookie Monster that the irate guy slugged? I wouldn't pound any of those guys, not even ZOE (something about her dosen't sit with me!) Now Winnie the Pooh at Disney Land....
  3. D

    What do you miss about "new" Sesame Street?

    Agreed! Especially the one with Rowlf! I'd go ape to see that one! Remember how they used to have sketches in English and spamish? And what about the race cars in "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10"? Or Kermit? I bet this sale of henson is affecting that!
  4. D

    Fraggles in Muppet Specials

    Thanx, Warrick!! I knew they had to be in there somewhere! I just don't see the finale much of the Celebrate Jim Henson special. I always lose it there. I'm not one who likes to cry much, so when I see this special, I always pop in another video buy the time the "Wall Street corus" number is...
  5. D

    Country Bears hit McDonalds

    Attatching a paper presesnt along with the bag? AND THEY HAVE TO START THIS AFTER LILO & STITCH!?!?!?! Oh, well. Guess I'm going there for some reason! I just hope they have the last of the Stitch toys by then!
  6. D

    The Two Most Wanted Figures

    I know you said to pick two, but I'd also like to see a slew of Frackles (or Fraggles for that matter, but let's stay on subject) Sesame figures would be really great, too. And of course Digit and Pepe!
Top