Search results

  1. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?
  2. D

    It's been Fun, but I REALLY must be going....

    I know how you feel Drtooth, knowing Drumph is our first dictator makes me want to cease to exist as well.
  3. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    Drumph's gonna win. He's too far ahead. These uneducated, backwood, inbred rednecks are the ones giving him all the votes.
  4. D

    Hanna-Barbera

    It's a sticky thread now.
  5. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    He did it again! He jumped way ahead in the polls again! :eek: EDIT: How could blacks and Latinos possibly vote for him after all of the things he's said about them?!
  6. D

    Hanna-Barbera

    Was this thread really worthy of being stickied?
  7. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    That's what it was like for me in school in regards to Rocko and Cow and Chicken: all the other kids hated both of those show.
  8. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    Holy ****, Drumph just shot up in the polls big time! :cry:
  9. D

    The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

    Raven-Symone left her brain behind when she joined THE VIEW.
  10. D

    Big Bird vs. Miss Piggy: Who will win the election?

    As I've been saying, I believe Piggy was only in it for herself, but Big Bird's in it for everybody - the fact that he likes to make friends and help others is why he got my vote, no question.
  11. D

    What made you think today?

    The fact that the American Neo-Nazi Party and the KKK have made it abundently clear that they support Drumph seems to me that it's not at all an overreaction. I mean, heck, for the longest time, the Republican party has virtually been run with dictatorial fascism: their way, or no way. Again...
  12. D

    Matt Vogel Interview on Big Bird

    Well, keep in mind, those studio lights can be bright, and even Caroll has said that the suit part of Big Bird is really light - like Matt says, essentially feathers glued to a mess netting held together with rings similar to hula hoops. I remember Caroll said he once took a yellow highlighter...
  13. D

    Matt Vogel Interview on Big Bird

    Wow, I didn't realize Matt had a relatively sizable family. I liked the little in-character Q&A at the end of the article - a little surprised Big Bird didn't say he was a lark.
  14. D

    What made you think today?

    Me too. The way I saw it, Piggy was the conservative ticket: only in it for herself; Big Bird was the liberal ticket: in it for everybody. Big Bird likes to make friends and help people, that makes him far more ideal than almost anybody to be president. Darn tootin'!
  15. D

    What made you think today?

    Well, now I actually do have a reason to celebrate: Big Bird won the Tough Pigs election
  16. D

    What made you think today?

    If Hillary wins, I'll at least breath a sigh of relief. If Drumph wins . . . well, it'll be like what Drtooth just said in his previous post: Yeah, that. Yeah, ever notice when the right is only funny when they don't even try (a la Sarah Palin speaking at Drumph's campaign rally in Iowa that...
  17. D

    What made you think today?

    I don't expect the president alone to fix all of the problems, mainly because these past eight years have seen Obama failing to make a number of improvements because the right has had control of the House all along. . . . I fully expect there's going to be outcry no matter who wins, but I'm...
  18. D

    When you need to rant...

    Just listen to how slow and articulate he pronounces it the second time. XD
  19. D

    When you need to rant...

    One thing I can say for sure is that Drtooth is well aware that both parties have their flaws, and has called them out numerous times on where they both fall short, so one thing is for sure is there certainly would be non-partisan decision making. On that token, this is now, what, the third...
  20. D

    When you need to rant...

    Heck, if Drumph can run on 2016, and Kanye Pest is planning on running in 2020, surely Drtooth could run.
Top