Search results

  1. D

    What would you like for Christmas this year?

    My two front teef.
  2. D

    When you need to rant...

    So they have one of the arsonists in custody, and he finally revealed his motive behind causing these wildfires (not the ones in Gatlinburg, mind you, but ones that have been burning in the region for months now): he was bored. What can you even say about that? Who does that?
  3. D

    I won't be posting anymore...

    Holy crap, it's you! I thought you pulled a Hubert on us and disappeared completely - I haven't seen you anywhere in years, not even Facebook. Nice to know you're still alive and well, but your absence (among others) has certainly been noticeable. :(
  4. D

    WHAT in Frog's Name!!?!

    http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/amy-schumer-to-star-in-live-action-barbie-film-w453657 Seriously . . . what are they thinking?! Whose brilliant idea was it to have one of the nastiest, dirtiest, raunchiest, classless, promiscuous, distasteful, disgusting creatures in Hollywood to...
  5. D

    Will Looney Tunes ever find success again?

    True, if you look at Bob Clampett's Bugs, Friz Freleng's Bugs, or Chuck Jones' Bugs, they're not going to look exactly alike. Same can be said for other classic cartoon entities - if look at, say, Hanna-Barbera's Tom and Jerry and compare them to Chuck Jones' Tom and Jerry, you're going to...
  6. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Not really something I sawe, but hearing Bubbly Mikey Pizza Crust singing a gender-flipped version of "Santa Baby" was . . . odd . . .
  7. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    Finally finished the last box from my stash of Frankenberry. An even dozen boxes this year, lol.
  8. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    And see? Now she's trending all over Facebook and YouTube again . . . how did I know this would happen?
  9. D

    Thread Deletions

    For me, it's not even a matter of post count or anything like that, it's that for entire threads that multiple members had gotten involved and invested in over a span of years, which is why this isn't fair to other members.
  10. D

    The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

    I would have posted this in the frown thread, but I can't because for one thing, the thread has been deleted, and another is because this is more headdesk-worthy anyway. So, in the midst of this devastating fire that's brought a large-scale disaster to not just the region, but the state, some...
  11. D

    Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

    People have been saying that for years:
  12. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    You know how they say that Samuel L. Jackson is "the black guy in every movie"? She's essentially "the white girl in every movie."
  13. D

    Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

    From one review I read, MOANA is essentially "FROZEN with nicer weather."
  14. D

    Thread Deletions

    Who keeps wanting all their posts deleted, and why? Is there some disgruntled former member here having a mad-on with this place or something? This isn't fair to the rest of us that we have to keep losing long-standing threads because one member wants their posts deleted. Assuming it's just one...
  15. D

    Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

    While MOANA seems to be doing well enough in terms of Box Office, it otherwise seems to be getting lukewarm reviews from moviegoers who find it to be another formulaic Disney entry that utilizes the same tropes and cliches are pretty much all previous Disney Princess movies.
  16. D

    The “What did you do today?” thread

    Last night, I spent a great deal of time cleaning out bunches of files and such I let pile up on my computer, such as Adobe cache files and things like that, as well as doing a disk cleanup (I really need to defrag), and the end results are I now have regained about 44GB of space, bringing me up...
  17. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Never mind then. I'll just use my old, worn-out, hissy copy and try noise reduction as best I can to remove the hissy and audio pops.
  18. D

    SST DO THE RIGHT THING Parody 10th Anniversary Redux

    Actually, the reason it's not up anymore is because Disney nuked it for copyright.
  19. D

    SST DO THE RIGHT THING Parody 10th Anniversary Redux

    Heh, probably because they gave him a pseudo southern-for-some-reason accent, lol.
Top