Search results

  1. D

    What made you think today?

    So many people keep talking about how the 90s was the last "truly great" decade, and I've pretty much just chalked it up to how 90s is just pretty much everybody's object of nostalgia right now since nostalgia seems to run in twenty-year cycles (ten years ago we were nostalgic for the 80s, ten...
  2. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Wellp, another one bites the dust. Once again, the full "Snuffy Revealed" episode's been nuked for copyright.
  3. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    I know I was confused, mainly because I don't know why she was so radically redesigned the way she was. And I thought it was odd that they suddenly made her fur dark blue for Season 32.
  4. D

    Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

    Ironically enough, that's sort of close to what John Hughes' original idea for HOME ALONE 3 was going to be about. Not them staying in New York and getting married, mind you, but giving up their life of crime, moving to the suburbs to raise families, meanwhile Kevin was going to bust out of...
  5. D

    Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

    Harry and Marv together again, at long last:
  6. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    Oh yeah, when Lulu was light blue, I had almost forgotten about that. But then again, they completely redesigned Lulu for Season 33.
  7. D

    Video: Pigs in Space “The Gravity of the Situation”

    I was thinking the same thing - so much so in fact, that I was actually half-expecting Piggy to point out to Link and Strangepork that it's not April Fool's Day.
  8. D

    Video: Pigs in Space “The Gravity of the Situation”

    This week's episode wasn't as funny, to me, but it was still thoroughly enjoyable, and I did get a kick out of the little twist ending. And funny enough that Steve does both Link and Kermit that Link was able to do a convincing job performing Kermit . . . even though the Kermit puppet Link...
  9. D

    Spammers at MC...

    It would seem that every member having a birthday today is a spam account.
  10. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    Oh my gosh, nearly three weeks later, and she's still all over Facebook and YouTube, I called this, I totally called this. And, oh great, it looks like NPH is, once again, trying to worm his way back into the limelight again too, or at the very least, Twitter wants me to follow him for no...
  11. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    I don't dislike her, but Drtooth made his disdain for her (and Miss Mousy) loud and clear on multiple occasions, lol.
  12. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    After all these years, I've gotten so used to hearing Matt's Big Bird that I don't even really think about it anymore. Same with Eric's Bert and Grover and David's Cookie.
  13. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    Sarcasm. ;)
  14. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    Ah yes, Elizabeth and Miss Mousy, Drtooth's two favorite Muppets of all time. :P I firmly believe that Lulu was intended to be a Stephanie's signature character, but her commitment to AVENUE Q put an end to that. Interestingly enough, Little Murray Sparkles was kept on the show for a while...
  15. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    Like I keep saying, install adblockers, I'm tellin' ya, you won't have to sit through commercials on YouTube videos. Depending on your browser, some can be installed as extensions or add-ons that are made specifically for blocking YouTube ads.
  16. D

    Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

    I've already watched DODGEBALL: A TRUE UNDERDOG STORY the day we put the tree up . . . I know that sounds odd and that's not even a Christmas movie, but ironically, the first time I saw the movie eleven years ago was while putting the tree up, so it's kind of a personal tradition for me, lol...
  17. D

    Below The Frame: New SST behind the scenes series with the Muppeteers

    I can't ever get these dang videos to play. :mad:
  18. D

    Michael Caine Interview About MCC

    http://www.gq.com/story/michael-caine-muppet-christmas-carol-interview It's wonderful how so many of these people really enjoy and have great experiences with doing Muppet movies like this; I remember similar anecdotes from Mandy Patinkin saying how much he enjoyed doing EIG because he was...
  19. D

    Will Looney Tunes ever find success again?

    I'm reminded why I dislike the term "Millennial" because of how inaccurate it is: they're saying one of the problems with Looney Tunes not being too successful today is because, "Millennials don't know who they are." Again, the term "Millennial" makes it sound like people who were born in and...
Top