Search results

  1. D

    Some advice someone told me about why Unpaved is outdated

    You're beleiving a teacher? No wonder why your teacher hates it. It's taking away jobs. The way I see it, most inner city schools have a lot of Mrs. Krabaple, Ms. Hoover types who care more about finding a lousy job than their kids. How can you teach kids with "pazzaz zzzapap.. whatever"...
  2. D

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    EEEEELEVEN!!!!!! ACTUALLY, IT REMINDS ME of Nightmare before Christmas, when Oogi Boogie roles the dice and yells, "Whot!?!? Snake-eyes??? Uhg!!! EEEEEleven!!!! I also herd the Grace Slick 12345678910 song (4 version) in Hebrew. That was also freky! From what I remember, when the...
  3. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Direguard my Link Question! I saw it! A lot of those kinds of guys have Chins shaped like butts. It's just so... so weird. I reality you'd need painful, painful plastic surgery (to say nothing of butt displacement) to get that kinda look! But I saw the figure... COOOOOOOOOOOL (boy...
  4. D

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    I'm the only one severly tramatized by the pinball number count. If you don't know, I saw the Hebrew language version on the Americanized special Shalom Sesame and it frightened me so severely, I can't even watch the English version any more. Well, I can. It was on yesterday, and I turned the...
  5. D

    I...CAN...PROVE IT!!!!!!! (MFC Uncut on Nick!)

    I think that it is just shear Nincompoopery that Columbia can't have the whole thing on a ruddy DVD!!!! IT'S A DVD!!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAVE MORE!!! But that's not Columbi's worst choice.. think of a recent movie with an annoying CGI mouse.....
  6. D

    Muppets at Disney World opinions?

    Yes, it's a shallow commercial...But it's a funny shallow commercial! Definate agreement about the bucket on Beaker's head Running gag! 'specially the "Svenska Tacos, gid yar svenski taco sneer!" But really, I think that Disney buyinbg Henson is really mixed, so I can't decide right about...
  7. D

    Anyone ever hear of....

    I'm glad to find someone else is a Bakshi fan over here. Unfortunately, it's for different things. Though I will soon partake of his body of works (the ones mentioned), My favorites are.. a little odd. Firstly, the 1966 cartoon, The Mighty Heroes, one of my favorite parody Superhero...
  8. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I hear yah! I hope they have Kingdom of Hearts Nightmare Before X-mas toys. Anyway, were did everyone find pictures of Link Hogthrob figure?
  9. D

    Noggins Nick buy-out

    The ironically named Noggin, a joint venture between CTW and Nick seemed like a good idea at the time. Sesame 123 and Unpaved (among others) were big hits, and were aired quite a bit. Until Nick got greedy and it turned into one of... Garfield's Tales of Scarey Stuff!!!!! Just kidding...
  10. D

    Ninja Turtles

    I just hope this is a good show. It seems that it's closer to the original comic book than the 80's cartoon (I loved it until Rob Paulsen stopped Voicing Raph). I like the comic a lot. I just hope it isn't like that sad, sad live action Turtles show. It had a lot of potential, and it seemed...
  11. D

    Is there a vintage Sesame Street site out there with clips?

    Firstly, I thought it was only illegal if you were to sell them for profit. But I'm usually wrong about these things. Secondly, you're site is anything but boring. So what? You're not the fan base with thousands of pictures of Sesame, big deal! You have hard core, thoughtful insight about...
Top