Search results

  1. D

    NAME THE SWEDISH CHEF thread

    I once remembered someone saying that Philip Chapman knows his real name. Someone get Phil into this discussion! He'll help us! :D But Tom is a pretty funny name for him! I'd say his name was Snerd Ovan Yimmelmar!
  2. D

    hey guys! im a newbe!!!

    Hey Beakerfreak!! Welcome to Muppet Central! Is Israel a Muppetless country? What about Rechov Sumsum/ Shar'a SimSim, Israel's coproduction of Sesame Street? As for Beaker picks, well... We'll look for some for you! A lot of people here (me excluded) have their own Muppet Web pages, so...
  3. D

    Grover Thread

    Global Grover sounds cool!!! Just as long as it gets rid of Monster Clubhouse. (though it's not as good as Traveling Matt's Travels) To tell you the truth, I think Eric does a fine job with Grover. It's his Bert that jars me a bit. If anyone's to blame for Frank's departure, it's that...
  4. D

    The Muppet Movie honored at Pennsylvania film festival

    I just wished that this means that they'd rerelease them to theaters! It worked for Star Wars, and ET! I'd be in line to see it, even though the theater doesn't do $4.50 4-6 o clock screenings. Lousy greedy conglomerate!
  5. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    BTW, Ken... How strong are the "hat magnets"? Will they disrupt any electronics? Will they cause any interference?
  6. D

    Series 2, Electric Bugaloo

    GRRRRRNNNNNK!!! MUST... HAVE... MUPPET.. FIGURES!!!!! TOO... COOOL.. TO...GO...ON!!!!!
  7. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Muppet Fans with a lot of dough on their hands! Weren't the originally supposed to be like 60- 80 bucks? Now they're over a hundered! I'd rather (myself) buy a couple of the action figure series instead!
  8. D

    Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

    Sorry C. E! I was thinking of some comic book! Crazy Ernie.. you so craz-ay!
  9. D

    Halloween is vast aproaching!

    I, however, would like to see a Halloween-esque Christmas (as you can tell from my current avatar, I am a HUGE fan of Nightmare Before X-mas!) Just think of it, singing horrific Christmas carols, drinking egg nog with a head floating in it! Decorating the old wilted thornbush! Man! I wish I...
  10. D

    Jim Hill on Saban, the Muppets, and Disney

    I feel that new technology cannot chew up old technology. CGI is becoming more accesable to people, causing god awful local commercials that look like something you could do on a bloody etch-a-sketch! Trust me! But the Muppets are NOT ancient history! With the Palisades line, the New CD...
  11. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    Well, not exactly, but I remember Marges..heh..suggestive quote "Ernie and Bert left it to your imagination!
  12. D

    Sesame Street Producers Consider Belfast Version

    Though great characters like Cookie Monster, Grover, as well as Kami, Kippi the porcupine, and Moishe Oofnik can teach kids to respect and love one and other, it doesn't stop the parents from spreading fear and hate. As Yoda once said, Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred> Say what...
  13. D

    Halloween is vast aproaching!

    ..so where is it? I have searched high and low for some cool Halloween decorations, and though I saw some really boss stuff...let's face it! It's all cutesy boo boo now. All these grandmotherly teddy bears dressed up as a piece of Candy Corn, and scarecrows that aren't scarey. WHAT THE HECK...
  14. D

    Jim Hill on Saban, the Muppets, and Disney

    Besides.. the only reason why no one likes them anymore, is because the MORON public is too busy watching Porn and mindless reality shows!!! Henson is too good for today's market!! Now kindly watch your toungue, sir!
  15. D

    Jim Hill on Saban, the Muppets, and Disney

    If you hate the Muppets so much...THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU ON THIS BOARD!??!?!?!?!?
  16. D

    Minnesota Children's Museum exhibit

    Yeah! There was something very similar at the Boston one! Never did get a chance to go to that. However, I think they still have the exhibit of a home grown PBS kid's hero, Arthur. Though not Sesame Street, Arthur is one of my favorite PBS shows! I read his stuff since I was a kid! :D
  17. D

    Debate: Is Gonzo an Alien?

    I'll meet you dudes half way! He is an alien, but they don't REAAALLY tell us what species he is! I agree! He's an Alien Weirdo (or whatever).
  18. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I'm releived now, and I do feel better (action figure wise, anyway.) The figures, made me feel better, dispite the fack it gave me a yearning sensation!
  19. D

    Jim Hill on Saban, the Muppets, and Disney

    Thanks, Phil! That was a good read! I'd hate to get back on my anti-Saban platform (dispite the fact I need the excersize!), but according to this, if Disney bought the Muppets, we'd have more Disneyworld Muppet attratcions. Does this mean that Muppetvision 3d, and this new Playhouse...
  20. D

    Billionaire Saban in Talks to Buy Muppet Makers

    With all this negative thinking I have for this, I'M turning into Boober! Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta wash my hands for an hour! No telling what germs these school compter keyboards get!
Top