Search results

  1. D

    Favorite Seinfeld moments?

    Apparently as of this week.
  2. D

    Favorite Seinfeld moments?

    Well, it finally happened, TBS finally dropped SEINFELD after over a decade. Just as I predicted, it's been dropped in favor of 2 BROKE HOES and even more of THE BIG DANG THEORY (which they already play six episodes back to back every night).
  3. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    The only time I ever like my own videos is if trolls start disliking for the sake of trolling - I try to even out the balance.
  4. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    So because YouTube's subscription system has sucked since 2013, I had no idea Schfifty had uploaded this one until two months after the fact:
  5. D

    Your Thoughts: "Muppet Guys Talking" premieres at SXSW in Austin March 12, 2017

    Bill moved relatively high up the ranks in a short amount of time and is heavily involved behind the scenes on many modern Muppet projects, so that could have something to do with it. And this is about discussing TMS, no? It wouldn't make too much sense for Caroll to be there, since his...
  6. D

    Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

    Well, we did get a glimpse of what Courage would look like blue when Eustace dropped a can of blue paint on him. But I always found it odd that, for the most part, Courage seemed to "turn" purple at night.
  7. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    Why am I now getting subscription updates and recommendations from my own channel? What sense does that make? Can you even subscribe to yourself?
  8. D

    Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

    The last time I saw a cartoon character that looked like a bean with a face was on deviantART several years ago. "Jeanie Beanie"
  9. D

    Sesame Street Jokes

    Because it's from a sound effects library.
  10. D

    Sesame Street Jokes

    What's a ghost's favorite dessert? Booooo-berry pie!
  11. D

    Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

    There's yet another new interview with Dilly on YouTube (it's about an hour long, so I haven't finished), but he goes into detail about why he made Courage pink, and the struggle he had with CN about it: Basically, his decision for making Courage pink was because he felt the color invoked a...
  12. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    "Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow." ~ Albert Einstein
  13. D

    Your Thoughts: "Muppet Guys Talking" premieres at SXSW in Austin March 12, 2017

    A number of the Muppet Performers live away from either NYC or LA. Steve's from Atlanta, Kevin's from Baltimore, Caroll has a place in Connecticut. . . .
  14. D

    Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4710 - Elmo Comes Clean

    I'm sure that's why Caroll was considering him to be Big Bird's understudy.
  15. D

    Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4710 - Elmo Comes Clean

    Prior to Matt, Caroll was considering Noel being his Big Bird understudy, but he apparently just couldn't quite get the voice right. Makes sense, Noel himself has a really distinct voice, and Big Bird's isn't an easy one to achieve.
  16. D

    Sock Creatures!

    This takes sock puppets to a whole new level! Fantastic!
  17. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    So the whole town was getting really nervous this weekend because of the conflicting reports from various different news outlets that there was the possibility of snow this weekend. So guess what ended up not happening this weekend? It doesn't snow in March.
  18. D

    I Ain't Doing It!

    Bingo Gas Station Motel Cheeseburger With A Side Of Aircraft Noise And You'll Be Gary Indiana.
  19. D

    I Ain't Doing It!

    As always, I refer people to John Oliver for perfectly illustrating why DST is pretty much pointless and stupid in our modern world: Heck, a majority of the entire freakin' world doesn't even observe DST anymore, so why haven't we caught on?
Top