Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    Oh...My...Gosh... All I can say is...wow...He's a fan of Kermit, and said that Kermit was the Tom Hanks of his day, and that Paul Rudd is hoping to have a cameo...
  2. Beauregard

    Big-Fat-Ugly-Bug-Faced-Baby-Eating O'Brian

    Technically a voice-over artist said "Aye..." Unless that is her voice...In which case...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYHHHHHHHHHHH!
  3. Beauregard

    One Thing Led To Another (POTC/MTI based)

    Oka! I'll have a little faith in ye.
  4. Beauregard

    Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

    The Muppets were on the front page again today! There is a poll of "Which Muppet are you Most Like?" right next to the ad for Hannah Montanna.
  5. Beauregard

    In search for a job I'm not giving up!

    Glad you got a job dude! Excited for you.
  6. Beauregard

    Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

    I live near Derby, in Buxton, so maybe the van will swing up here after.
  7. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: I heard coconuts bumping together... Mrs Moppet Senior: *turns towards Biggy* Ignore him...I haven't worn a bra made from coconuts since the 90s... Father: Biggy, what's up? Mrs Moppet Senior: Where's Kyle?
  8. Beauregard

    One Thing Led To Another (POTC/MTI based)

    Um...Loving some of this, but, Slit Gonzo's throat? Who did? And why? Did Jim slit Gonzo's throat? And if so, why are the others still following him? I'm slightly confused because it seems to change from first to third person from time to time.
  9. Beauregard

    Any news on the New Muppet Show?

    I wouldn't mind a cable show, so long as it hit dvd within a few monthes of leaving tv...
  10. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *unconcious...and green* *has flashback of Yacky kidnapping Vic in the first episode* VIC! *sits up* Vic? Oh...Vic's gone...And Kyle's growing up...and the pets are dead and the butler's been discharged...Well, no...but the pets are gone and...did I ever have a Butler? Mrs Moppet...
  11. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *hears a galopping of hooves* Viq! Put those coconuts away!
  12. Beauregard

    Big-Fat-Ugly-Bug-Faced-Baby-Eating O'Brian

    The best person to ask would be The Count, aka Ed. He has an almost complete cast listing of every Muppet/Jim Henson/Sesame production ever created ever. And yet I think even he may not know the answer to this question. I think people are often only credited if they actually speak. She didn't.
  13. Beauregard

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    You guys are right in saying that I've been avoiding the Disney issue and concentrating on the "New Two". That's because I thought the Disney issue was obvious enough. People keep spouting anti-Disney remarks, talking about Montana's and High School musicals, but what about the other...
  14. Beauregard

    So, how is everyone?

    I'm fine, I'm fine! It's great, actually. But hardly ever hear...which saddens me. Been very busy. I'll be home from May though and will hopefully do some catching up over the summer monthes! Great to see you SSL!
  15. Beauregard

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    My dear, my dear...Don't think that I was intimating that your views are old and dusty...I want the Muppets to stay family oriented as much as the next guy. What I was saying is that films like Knocked Up, Juno, and Sarah Marshall are that they appear to only be seeking sex jokes...but really...
  16. Beauregard

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    Remember when she went to a club and met a guy named Sam who worked there, and there was an instant connection. And then he helped her get out of the club, loosing his job. And they were chassed by an airplane with a gun on it? Not sure which season. 3 or 4.
  17. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *receives a letter from Bobo* Beau: *writes a letter to Bo* Mildred: *writes a letter of retirement* George: *sleeps*
  18. Beauregard

    Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

    I swear they said that five weeks ago...
  19. Beauregard

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    First of all...Greg, as always, the news you bring is fantastic! My first reaction was, "Who ARE they?" my second was, "Oh wow, they are BIG names right now." My third, "Oh...interesting." And my fourth, which prompted this mahussive post, was "Why must muppet fans have their heads so far up...
  20. Beauregard

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    Mind if I take a moment to comment? Now, I haven't read the whole thread because, frankly, the whining really isn't doing anything for my constitution...but I have done some research on the Writer and Director of this potential next movie...and what I see is far far from High School Muppets...
Top