Search results

  1. The Count

    Movie Toys

    Greetings, it is I, the Count. Let's find out what the Number of the Day is! Ah-ha! *Turns towards his new ghostly counting organ( Wait! I think there's a CLU behind the MESSE ORGAN! Oh no, it's just my lovely little bats. Yes, Sascha, I'm excited too. But please find a ledge to hang...
  2. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    To everyone on the MC forum boards and consequently registered over at Palisades' forum as well: I'm deeply sorry to have created such a firestorm over Series 5 Gonzo and Camilla. I was trying to help Phil update the Muppets figure release listings by telling him the accessories that Ken...
  3. The Count

    Who plays Cookie Monster's Mommy?

    Which letter segment was this on? I've seen a handful of them and I haven't seen Cookie's Mom in any of them.
  4. The Count

    Grover Thread

    Well, here's something I've been meaning to ask about. Do you guys remember the sketch where Grover is a fast food waiter when Mr. Johnson happens to come to the counter? Mr. Johnson can't keep up with the super speedy sliding trays of food so he demands a slower service, and thus gets a...
  5. The Count

    Top 3

    Well, I don't believe that any character should be done away with, just come up with some other ways to feature the characters in a more natural surrounding. Changes for the future 1 Journey to Ernie. Glad to hear that even the people at Sesame thought the original batch was horrid, but...
  6. The Count

    Official Unofficial Don Music Thread

    Drtooth: the sketch you're talking about, the one where Don sings "Twitter, twitter, little bird. Eating worms is so absurd.", is one I remember after you mentioned it. The point of the matter is that Don's trying to compose the lyrics to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with improvisational help...
  7. The Count

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    Phil, here's another little tidbit to perfect the future figure release listing. Over at the Ask Ken, er Palisades thread at the Palisades forum, Ken said that the Regular or Purple Tuxedo Gonzo in Series 5 would not come with a pack-in figure of Camilla, but with a bugle, bouquet of flowers...
  8. The Count

    Series 2 has landed!!

    Here are the first three entries in my countdown: 26. Delly Monster visits the zoo where she soothes a zebra by playing music from her zither-shaped Z. 25. Little Bird wears a yamaka and swings a yellow yoyo from his perch inside a Y-branched tree. 24. Sherlock Hemlock expertly examines an...
  9. The Count

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    Thank you, Electric Mayhem. Like Striderwolf said, "I'm glad to see that I'm starting to pull some weight around here." Although in my case I'm glad to see that the odds are going in my favor and that others can learn to count with me.
  10. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    OK, here's a quick question. I understand why you're holding the deluxe TMS Theater Stage playset until a later date. But what will happen to the proposed figures of Sweetums and Robin? Will they be made and released separately? Will they be released with the deluxe playset whenever it gets...
  11. The Count

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    Thanks for starting this thread Phil. The figures still haven't arrived here at Puerto Rico. However, there are two things I'd like to point out on your Muppet figures list page. 1 As for Tuxedo Rowlf from Series 3, you say that he comes with baby grand piano and candelabra. I thought that...
  12. The Count

    Series 2 has landed!!

    Series 2 should get here to Puerto Rico around November 15 just in time for Sesame's 33rd Anniversary. I'll probably preorder the figures I want and keep bugging the store rep. until they get here. The benefit of ordering/getting the figures around mid-November is that I can get my family to...
  13. The Count

    Kermit Song on "ANGEL"

    Yeah, you jumped the Gunn on me by posting this little tidbit in a separate thread. Though he may have an Angel-ic voice, I didn't like the overly repetitive "Why Wonder" part of his rendition. I always think that the ending portion of the song should be done softly and introspectively, not...
  14. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Again, due to my visual condition, I'm not sure what a skeletal stage playset would entail. However, here's a small note upon the comparisons with the Ultarama set. The nice thing about the Ultarama display is that you can fit normal sized figures like Kermit, Piggy, and Fozzie, and even...
  15. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Here are my thoughts on the TMS theater stage playset... First off, it has to come with the figures of Sweetums and Robin the Frog, my personal #2 favorite TMS character! Secondly, taking into account that I'm blind and really can't appreciate the construct of such a playset unless it's in my...
  16. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Here are a few quick questions which Ken can hopefully answer. 1 Will all three Pigs In Space crew members have textured skins like the rest of the Muppet figures? Though I may be in the minority, I actually like the Series 1 Miss Piggy figure with non-textured or smooth skin. 2 As for the...
  17. The Count

    I got the Newsletter!!

    yes! 9, nine Hensonian characters mentioned in two different posts by GWGumby! Count up to Nine for me! BTW: GWGumby, are you drinking some of that delicious Figgy Fizzgig cola? May I have the bottlecaps after you finish your drink for a close friend of mine? Halloween, it's the scariest...
  18. The Count

    I got the Newsletter!!

    Well, I received my newsletter last night also. Here are the details: Sent by- Palisades@Targetware.com, Subject- No Subject, Date- October 17, 18:02 PM or 6:02 PM PST, which means it really arrived around 11:00 PM EST, Received- Junkbox folder. The newsletter was truly great including...
  19. The Count

    I got the Newsletter!!

    Newsletter Questions So many questions... so little time! At just what time did you receive the newsletter? Who sent the E-mail message, who was its sender? What was in its subject line? Did it arrive in your Inbox or Junkmail folder? Are the newsletter arrivals starting to trickle down...
  20. The Count

    For my fellow MST3K fans...lookie what I found!

    Hey Grail, does the four-disc MST3K set really cost $50? Don't worry about going broke because many of us will be on the same bandwagon. Right now my holigay list includes: Muppets figures from Series 2, TMS DVD's, and Christmas Eve on Sesame DVD. Now it seems like I'll have to investigate...
Top