Search results

  1. The Count

    Early 90's Sesame Street Info!!!!!

    Yes, I do remember the animated segment you're talking about from when I had better vision. From the years you posted, it seems that it may have aired during Seasons 20-25. The little girl had black hair and eyes and wore a red-and-white school uniform. She wanted to find the right key which...
  2. The Count

    Series 2 has landed!!

    Thanks for the kind words Drtooth. Since we're on such great terms, I'll let you in on a small secret. I've got two more classicly obscure characters planned for the home stretch, starting on Monday 11 November 2002. BTW: What are some examples of Dr. Seuss' alphabetical inventions mentioned...
  3. The Count

    Series 2 has landed!!

    Series 2 Alpha-Countdown Thought you guys might like to see the next three entries. 10. Biff wears a jolly jacket and jerks his jackhammer into the ground as he looks over to view the junker magnet jostling his J into its place at the journeymen's site. 9. Harvey Kneeslapper keeps an I on his...
  4. The Count

    I was wondering...--Help

    Sorry I didn't respond earlier, but yes, Palisades Toys are manufacturing the new Muppet Show action figure line.
  5. The Count

    I was wondering...--Help

    Personally, I don't know where you may be able to find a Gonzo doll, but there are three Gonzo action figures in Palisades' current Muppets action figure line. The classic version of Gonzo with Camilla won't be released until this time next year, but there are two stunt Gonzos due for release...
  6. The Count

    Reading skit no one has touched yet

    You mean like the following example: The animated character unscrambles the word "Coffee" and then a worker came up to him to place an order of coffees for the entire workmen crew? Hope this's what you're looking for.
  7. The Count

    The T segment noone has Touched!

    Seeing as how everyone else has come in and posted threads about favorite letter segments, I guess I'll do the same. This segment is done in honor of the letter T, and is rarely seen anymore. The story involves Gordon and Susan going out on the town for the night when they tag along with Oscar...
  8. The Count

    Series 2 has landed!!

    Series 2 Alpha-Countdown Here are the next three entries. 13. Herbert Birdsfoot, seated at a restaurant table, munches on a mushroom meatball sandwich and drinks a glass of mildly cooled milk as he muses over what dessert he wants from a menu marked by an M. 12. Elmo laughs out loud upon...
  9. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hi, bc-fraggle. Though I'm not Ken, for the first time I actually have a chance to sub in for him and hopefully answer your questions! 1 No, we still don't know just what's planned for the regular Rowlf figure. 2 It's quite possible that Palisades' presentation at Toy Fair 2003 may shed some...
  10. The Count

    The Count von Count's TMS Episode Outline #1.

    Pops quietly reads his favorite book as a familiar figure with Groucho-like glasses and an accordion case walks up the backstage steps. Pops (upon looking at the funny little man): "Great, just what we need around here, another weirdo." At that moment Gonzo leaps off of the top floor banister...
  11. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    My opinion, and that's all it is, Vet's Hospital should be held back a while. If the VH playset gets released, then Dr. Bob would be released either with the playset or in that proper series' regular lineup. The reason for my opinion, we'd have two Rowlf variants and still no regular Rowlf...
  12. The Count

    Another TMS Outline

    Great outline Billy! Keep 'em coming! Though I do have one question. Why did Little Jerry perform "Bad Case of Loving You" in the Vet's Hospital sketch? Perhaps it would've been better if he sang "With Every Beat of my Heart", but it's a good episode idea over all. Just you wait for my...
  13. The Count

    Series 2 has landed!!

    Series 2 Alpha-Countdown Here are the next three entries. 16. Prairie Dawn plays her piano and presents a pageant dedicated to the letter p as evidenced by the pink P placed on the prosenium curtains. 15. Lefty the Salesman offuscates a container which holds oatmeal cookies and an olive jar...
  14. The Count

    Am I the only one who remembers this?

    Drtooth: There are two more sketches with these comical scribbles or squiggles. One involves a female yellow squiggle shyly pondering if she should ask the other squiggles if she can join in their games. The others overhear her and come towards her so that she can play with them too. The...
  15. The Count

    Batman Visits TMS...A Scene

    Hello Jennifer, here are a few more ideas for an all-JLA episode of TMS. 1 Remember the underwater scenery used for the musical number based on the song "Octopus's Garden"? Well, you could have that same scenery in the background for a new underwater number. Lew Zealand, wearing scuba gear...
  16. The Count

    Muppet Universe

    OK, everyone knows what Palisades has up their sleeves regarding the Muppets figure line up to the few tidbits we have of Series 5. Well, I'd like to see what other people think of when making a figure of any other character in the Muppet Universe. Here are a few examples: Roman Statue Bert...
  17. The Count

    Question about the Steel Rabbit

    To anyone who knows: Here's what I'm wondering about the character named the Steel Rabbit. 1 Are his eyes round silver eyeballs? 2 Is the lever placed next to his ears the same steely gray as the rest of his body? 3 Are the buttons on his chest really all black? Basically, I want to know if...
  18. The Count

    Another TMS idea...

    That's 2, 2 great Muppet Show ideas! The interaction between Batman and Joker was classic, and a really great laugh riot. However, if you're going to have bats inside a Muppet crypt you could have the following amongst the flock: The Brown Bat, a woodland Muppet animal from a previous show...
  19. The Count

    What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

    So, Gordon Universe, you're saying that you wouldn't want to get a figure of regular old Sam the Eagle when this heavy-hitter or anchor eventually gets released? Just so you know, the Yip-Yip Uha-Uha Aliens are named the Martians. I'd like to think that should the Muppets figure line do...
  20. The Count

    Sesame Street News?

    Don't know if it's too late to help you out but here are some tips: Closer- This is Kermit the Frog now returning you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress. Starter- Hi Ho! This is Kermit the Frog reporting from *insert news story location here*.
Top