Search results

  1. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    Here ya go, KarWash! https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdf526z7xh4lgkz/9-12-2016%20Sesame%20Street%20%283786%29%20Welcoming%20Alan.mp4?dl=0 I haven't seen any of your uploads.
  2. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    Let me see if I have any space left in my Dropbox for it, if not, I'll upload it as an unlisted vid (I don't think private videos can be downloaded) long enough for you to download it as well.
  3. D

    What made you angry today?

    True, but hey, at least they actually released previously banned episodes "Leap Frogs" and "Heff in a Handbasket." But, then again, Nicktoons Network was airing those episodes, so. . . .
  4. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    Good thing I had the foresight to download that episode before this happened. This was my exact attitude when I received my first strike from SW: I decided it wasn't worth risking further strikes and the possibility of losing my channel. At the same time, however, I gave people ample opportunity...
  5. D

    What made you angry today?

    On that token, I posted a while back that I see Shout! Factory is finally releasing the previously un-released seasons of GREEN ACRES on DVD, but in a complete series set - I contacted them, asking if there's a possibility that they could release those seasons individually for those of us who...
  6. D

    Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

    Are you originally from another country that uses Queen's English? I've noticed you often use the extra 'U' in words like favorite, for instance.
  7. D

    The new What Made You Smile Today thread

    Seeing somebody else in a store wearing my hat, lol.
  8. D

    Cutting down foam

    Jo-Ann also has half-inch thick foam.
  9. D

    Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

    Could be? There's two different versions of Kermit's dialogue from THE MUPPETS CELEBRATE JIM HENSON.
  10. D

    Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

    But it would still be the same episode, now wouldn't it? That's like saying as long as a movie was taped off TV and not from a DVD release, then it should be okay to upload. It doesn't quite work that way.
  11. D

    Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

    Not necessarily, but like Shane's previous tongue-in-cheek comment, he did perform Peter Cratchit in MCC, and did a decent Kermit-esque voice for that character.
  12. D

    Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

    I still could imagine David doing Kermit, but like with Matt doing Jerry's characters, David kind of has his hands full doing Richard's characters.
  13. D

    Meet Sesame Street's newest resident: Rudy

    I assumed it must have been Rudy's dad/Abby's stepdad?
  14. D

    Meet Sesame Street's newest resident: Rudy

    Okay, I admittedly never paid much attention to those Little Children, Big Challenges videos myself.
  15. D

    Meet Sesame Street's newest resident: Rudy

    Is Frankie a new guy, or is he somebody who's been in the background for a number of years and moving up in the ranks? Either way, this is now making me curious about the dynamics of Abby's family: are her parents divorced and her mommy remarried or something? Come to think of it, I don't...
  16. D

    Video: 80's Sesame Street Music Mashup Parodies

    Well, he has recently made a comeback and is touring again, so who knows? Maybe there's still an opportunity. On an unrelated note, did you know Phil Collins auditioned to be on THE BUGALOOS? He apparently was one of the final choices to play I.Q. before it went to John McIndoe.
  17. D

    Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

    Here's the thing though: this is kind of pretty much how Jim wanted to utilize the Muppets. He didn't necessarily think of the characters as characters, but rather, a troupe of actors that just happen to be puppets, so in a way, it kind of makes sense that we have some productions in which the...
  18. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    I'm starting to get John McCain cheeks! :cry: :cry: :cry:
  19. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    A black guy driving around in a car with confederate flags on it. Maybe he too is of the opinion that the confederate flag isn't racist, but a symbol of southern pride?
  20. D

    Video: SST Muppets in Listen! Drive! Surprise! Chrysler ads

    Abby in a child safety seat is adorable.
Top