Search results

  1. D

    Dr.T Presnets, MONSTERPIECE THEATER

    (I don't know if they did this one already, but it's worth a shot!) Hello! This Alistair Cookie! Tonight, me proud to bring you story of struggle and difference in Puritanical times. And now me bring to you, classic novel by some guy named after a hotel, the Scarlett Letter! (Scene...
  2. D

    test 2

    Hey! Just e-mail me, Daffy, and I'll get you one! No sweat!!!! In fact, i'll make it up right now!!!
  3. D

    Does anyone have Sesame Bean Bags?

    Actually, I just sent you a bio of Mumford, and it has his birthday on it (don't know the year) i'll send a bio with Sherlock's too....
  4. D

    Does anyone have Sesame Bean Bags?

    I have a few questions... If any of you still have tags on them, can you tell us their birthdays? So far I got (includes cereal prizes): Guy Smiley Bert Sherlock Hemlock Benny Rabbit (no Birthday) Mumford Rubber Duckie (not a Muppet) Cookie Monster Oscar the Grouch (I think I...
  5. D

    The Tradgedy of Digit, Muppet who Failed to Be

    Man.. I looooved Digit. Too bad Palisades doesn't have the licence to do him as a figure... other than JHH and The Cosby show, that's about it for him.. with any luck we may see him in the upcoming Fox show, that is if there was such a one!
  6. D

    Just a question.....about the Garfield movie

    Actually, I like Lorenzo, I just think Dave Coulier did a better job as Peter....
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Kermit's Swamp Years: TV Airings and Opinions

    I still haven't seen it yet. I don't know if I'll like it or not, since I do have very odd tastes. I mean, I liked MFS, and I like weird movies (mostly with Leslie Neilson...I dunno why) my guess, rent it. If you buy it and you don't like it, you're stuck with it. However, if you rent it...
  8. D

    Count ancestry

    I do remember the Count saying, "They call me the count because I love to count things... that and I inherited my father's royal title." sometime this season. Does that mean the count's father is dead... or undead as the case may be? That may be a whole 'nother coversation for a whole...
  9. D

    New Who Framed Roger Rabbit DVD with extras!!March 25!

    Actually, I meant Felix would speak with a big Word balloon. In the old Felix the cat theatrical cartoons, Felix did not speak aloud, but a word Bubble with what he said was in the really old cartoons. Sort of a Silent film thing, Windsor McCay did this sort of thing alot in his films. And...
  10. D

    I just heard Steve's Statler too!

    Just wondering.... Are Statler and Waldorf's Comments on the CD version of the song? I almost got the single (Kermit's on the cover) but I didn't get it for some reason...
  11. D

    When BIG BIRD and OSCAR appear together...

    Actually, I am not too sure (he may have as well... but) I think Richard was playing the front end of Snuffy, since this was about the time when Jerry stopped performing Snuffy's Puppetry (It was a strain on his back) and just did his voice. Incidentually, who plaied Animal in the Raquel...
  12. D

    New Who Framed Roger Rabbit DVD with extras!!March 25!

    Or he could use a word baloon like in the old cartoons... But that would have been funny. You know what they could have used? Well, we have the two Ducks (Donald and Daffy) The two Stars (Mickey and Bugs) why not have the two goofs? (Goofy and that Vulture... what's his name... kept...
  13. D

    New Who Framed Roger Rabbit DVD with extras!!March 25!

    But back to the Betty/ Felix scene. Couldn't you just picture an exchange like this? Betty: I've been out of work since they started colorizing cartoons (or something to that extent) Felix comes buy, very disgruntled pushing a broom... :Heh!!! You should have seen what happened when the...
  14. D

    New Who Framed Roger Rabbit DVD with extras!!March 25!

    Ah man..... a decent inside joke, and they killed it! Stinks!!!!!
  15. D

    New Who Framed Roger Rabbit DVD with extras!!March 25!

    Mn, that stinks. It would have been so cool to see Felix in the cartoon, working along side Betty Boop at the Ink and Paint club.... Too bad the other missing scenes didn't get used. If I had a DVD, I'd Still buy this thing, though. All and all, I just wish they'd release more R.R...
  16. D

    Disney in talks to buy Muppets

    God.. I'm the only one here who actually LOVED Shrek. That and Monsters Inc were the best movies of that year. jimmy Neutron (which was also nominated for the Oscar) was pretty good, but hardly Oscar worthy. (I especially loved Carl... don't know quite why...)
  17. D

    Say it isn't so!

    But the reaon they're losing viewers in my opinion... too LITTLE episodes. You don't get bogged down by a set back, you work harder. Make more episodes, or at least air a few from different seasons. Winners don't win by giving up or retreating, they win by trying! Besides, I think they...
  18. D

    Academy Awards

    Ughhhh.. I hate when people talk about fashion. So what if such and such wore such and such. It attracts more attention from the awards if you tune in to see celebrities wear clothes you'd never be able to aford, if you had every single dollar you ever had...:grouchy: :attitude:
  19. D

    I watched the number pinball clip last week

    for those who want to know, the adress for that site is http://www.joerenzetti.com/tec/ Thank you....
  20. D

    Interesting Gulf War News

    Re: Kim I quite agree. I am against the war, but I do not wish to pound any cops, or do anthing rash. I have no problem if protestors would sit in, or have Mahatma Ghandi style passive resistance. But this is agressive resistance. i know where you're coming from, because I hear of the...
Top