Search results

  1. Luke

    Who are you?

    Supergrover !!!!! Ah see you have managed to find your way here and knock up a super little avatar. I am reading you loud and direct *Walkie Talkie Sound* Over and Out !
  2. Luke

    Found my way here!

    Cindy I see you got a great sig there Cindy - i notice how you went for the classic piggy look rather than the more modernist update - obviously a person with muppet taste !
  3. Luke

    New Signature Tests

    I'm just testing my Luke sig thing. So no image sigs - i can understand the reasons but wasn't that a big part of MC ? Couldnt they be allowed but have to be hosted externally and could be size or height/width limited ?
  4. Luke

    Found my way here!

    Jamie Hey Jamie Yeah its a big problem not being able to reply to someone directly and then recieving email notifications for every post in the thread. It's not a big problem for those websites with just a few members but here, if we did a 'Ask Ken' or 'Gratuitous Penguins' thread, everyone...
  5. Luke

    vBulletin Forum Questions: How Do I?

    Hey Phil Thanks for the welcome (and for making those changes for me). The new forum looks very smart - well done ! Luke (of course this whole post is just a cunning ruse to test my avatar) ;-)
Top