Search results

  1. D

    The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

    I was so hoping this would be another episode without sketches, but no such luck.
  2. D

    Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

    I mean as far as ABC is concerned. :P
  3. D

    Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

    Peanuts holiday specials don't get any love anymore.
  4. D

    Below the Frame Season 2 Episode 6: Season Finale

    I really enjoyed the bonus episode. Stephanie answering my question about right-handing felt like she was speaking to me one-on-one.
  5. D

    20th Century FOX?

    And irony is Walt Disney himself is the one who always said never sell out, and never let someone else take your property away from you.
  6. D

    Below the Frame Season 2 Episode 6: Season Finale

    The bonus episode caught me by surprise, so I guess that's what the secret surprise Matt was talking about was. Anyway, now I know why there's only like six episodes per season.
  7. D

    The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

    I actually remember when fast food establishments actually had three drive-thru windows . . . like today, the first window was to pay for your order, and the last window was where you picked up your order, but I can't remember what the second window was for . . . and I guess that explains why...
  8. D

    Help save the super Mario logan youtube channel

    Well, I mean, he doesn't own those characters, so legally, he shouldn't be monetizing content with property he doesn't own. I certainly wouldn't try monetizing my Moron League shorts - I don't own those characters either, so I could get in trouble for that - all I can do is claim fair use...
  9. D

    The new What Made You Smile Today thread

    I do it once I know I'm 100% finished with a project, and the final mp4 is to my liking, because again, that stuff really adds up: over 1/4 of my entire diskspace was being eaten up, and it was really beginning to bog down my computer. But again, a lot of it's stored deep in your hidden files on...
  10. D

    The new What Made You Smile Today thread

    The great thing about finally finishing a project in Adobe Premiere is going deep into the system and deleting all of the extra project files that Adobe creates/stores (preview files, render files, what have you), because that stuff can really add up and eat up your disk space; I just cleaned up...
  11. D

    The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

    Muppet Wiki, of all sites, is bypassing adblockers now. :mad:
  12. D

    Sesame Street Gets New Executive Producer

    True. Just because someone is an executive producer doesn't always necessarily mean they're also the showrunner as well.
  13. D

    So Frank Oz has a Twitter now...

    And he's got a life outside of the Muppets.
  14. D

    So Frank Oz has a Twitter now...

    I think that would probably overwhelm him.
  15. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    I dig electronica/techno/trip hop/nu jazz/whatever they want to call it - very different, very avant garde.
  16. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Seeing a girl eating sliced bread from the bag much like anyone else would eat chips.
  17. D

    The “What did you do today?” thread

    I got up this morning.
  18. D

    Sesame Street Gets New Executive Producer

    What happened to Carol-Lynn Parente?
  19. D

    Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

    Somebody had linked the Kermit/Constantine appearance on Pentatonix's Christmas special, and admittedly, I agree with the consensus that both characters sounded the same voice-wise, and that the only way you could tell a difference was Constantine's Russian accent.
Top